The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

Real Gangsters - 2/10

Saw this on tv, omg it was so bad.  I googled the movie and surprise, it's Canadian.  Terrible acting, terrible filming, terrible plot, totally predictable. Surprisingly it got decent reviews.

Street Fighter 10/10:bigblush:

Ha this was on tv yesterday, and it is seriously has to be one of the worst films ever made, ever.  For that I give it a 10 because you couldn't try and make a movie this dumb, and JCVD American accent is awesome.  Also hats off whoever casted Ken and Ryu because they look nothing like the video game characters, props to Bison though, he looked authentic.  Dat plot tho...

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Street Fighter 10/10:bigblush:

Ha this was on tv yesterday, and it is seriously has to be one of the worst films ever made, ever.  For that I give it a 10 because you couldn't try and make a movie this dumb, and JCVD American accent is awesome.  Also hats off whoever casted Ken and Ryu because they look nothing like the video game characters, props to Bison though, he looked authentic.  Dat plot tho..

So, this was Raul Julia’s (Gomez Addams in the Addams Family movies) last film role before he passed away from cancer. And my favourite part of this movie was just when it finished, it said:

“For Raul Julia. Via Con Dios.”

:lol: 

2 hours ago, riffraff said:

Annihilation.

8.5/10

I felt it just missed the hype it received.  The interactions between Natalie Portman and Oscar Isaac were great (well acted performance by NP in this movie.  I guess I expected a slightly darker tone to it all.

i was going to give it an 8 but added the .5 for the Natalie is hot factor.

It's probably because I'm not cool or smart enough but I was really confused at the end of this movie. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Nah you got it.

if anything the very very very end is what took the 1.5 away for me.

what say you?

I really wasn't sure what to make of it. It left me feeling like there'd be a sequel but they've already said there won't be, and IMO that's just a bad ending.