The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Ryane Clowe to NYR

I still do not understand how they have space for him.... Nash, Gaborik, Stepan, Hagelin, Callahan, Richards, and now Clowe are all fighting for a spot in the top six.. and Zuccarello just came back as well. Meanwhile we are stuck with a bunch of high end third liners/average second liners on our top six with Kesler and Booth out (no longer a high end second liner).

But what's even more confusing is that the Rangers are still struggling for a playoff spot with all these supposedly solid players in their lineup...

Oh well I really have to get over this trade... Especially since he's going to one of my most hated teams.... and he's one of my favorite players.... and that we were one of the two teams left for him to choose.... AAAARRGGHGHHH

I hope Clowe plays Boston in the playoffs and has some battles with Marchand, Lucic, Horton and the rest of the prick squad..

Meh. Not gonna say either way except I woulda done a similar deal. People here are too premature to judge. Remember the Cody who? comments after Kass had 5 goals?

Remember when Steve Bernier (the great pwf) scored 2 goals on his debut after trade deadline.

I wish we had Clowe but you can't judge the trade on a few games.

Archived