The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

anyone know why boston gets away with so much

yete

i been watching all of boston games this year in the playofffs

im going to say one thing this team gets away with so many hooks,slashes, and even cheap hits its ridiculous

Toronto maple leaf series go back to game 7 there was a cheap hit on JVR by kelly the guy was bleeding so someone explain how they miss that?

against the rangers i could not figure out the officiating it was just a joke

and finally last nite against the penguins boston gets way with so much crap even the commentators call it..

is it the fact they are big so the refs feel they should let them go because they are suppose to be physical?...

or is it the fact that gregory campbell plays for the bruins????

if any of u fans are going to tell me boston does not get away with cheap stuff hahaha i laugh seriously watch there games....

it seems like claude juliens crapy system is to hook and slash once slight and get away with it and then they call this physical and being tough?

I haven't watched Boston much this year, but am watching their current series. Game 1 they got away with a lot and Pens had no benefit of the doubt.

What I hate the most is that the refs never call the first penalty. They wait for the 2nd player to react. For example, highstick (or a slash, can't remember which) to Crosby, he gives them a wack back and Crosby is in the box?

Call the first penalty, don't wait for a reaction!!!!

Archived