The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] David Perron to Oilers

Not to nit pick, but Boston was 2 wins away from another Cup. Chicago isn't a physical team, they're not pushovers but they're not like Boston or LA.

If Perron remains healthy then the Oilers are the runaway winners of this deal (unless that 2nd round pick gets St Louis a superstar).

I think this does nothing but help the Oilers right now. They are a better team today.

And for those who still feel the smugness that 5 consecutive NorthWest division titles brings, this is not the same Oilers team we've seen the last 5 years. I just don't see them being the same pushover for a Canucks team that has seemingly taken another step backwards this offseason.

All i know is, i drafted Eberle for the Fantasy Pool and at like 25 games he had about 3 goals or something so i dropped him.

Maybe not 3, but it was really really bad. I guess Hall getting hot really helped him.

I think this does nothing but help the Oilers right now. They are a better team today.

And for those who still feel the smugness that 5 consecutive NorthWest division titles brings, this is not the same Oilers team we've seen the last 5 years. I just don't see them being the same pushover for a Canucks team that has seemingly taken another step backwards this offseason.

I can't believe how many people asked 'who's going the other way'

shows the lack of reading comprehension on this site

it says in the F'ING OP who's going back

i don't think i'll get upset with the stupidity on here anymore, because clearly its an epidemic

Archived