The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How long before Torts loses his cool?

Krazy_sl

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I kinda feel for Torts, he is going to try to change his ways and get along with the media. This strategy might have worked in a different market, but in Vancouver media garbage is going to intentionally try to push him off the edge. Botchford and Gallagher are going to ask stupid question and insult the team and Torts, until he finally loses his head and they can all write about what a loose canon the canucks have . The Media loves to turn Vancouver into the NHL soap opra.

Actually, i don't picture either doing much to antagonize Torts in scrums. The media here will hide behind their trolling articles instead.

Maybe Torts should use his twitter account to take funny potshots at articles like Luongo, so we're spared of the melodramatic live exchanges.

But it would be kinda funny to see the media here get torched though. Meh.

Actually, i don't picture either doing much to antagonize Torts in scrums. The media here will hide behind their trolling articles instead.

Maybe Torts should use his twitter account to take funny potshots at articles like Luongo, so we're spared of the melodramatic live exchanges.

But it would be kinda funny to see the media here get torched though. Meh.

It is my hopes that Tortorella changes the media culture in Vacouver. I personally and sincerely don't mind if he blows a few gaskets and teach these bozos a lesson.

If it were me, I'd physically attack them one by one and set their hair on fire. Just the hair. So they look ridiculous.

And unite all Vancouver fans and storm various media outlets by the thousands and demand their immediate release from their duties. Then proceed to kick them out of the city with public arrest.

Archived