The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The "Nuge" could be out until November.

DeNiro

Still remember TSN and Oiler fans suggesting that Edmonton would make the playoffs last year because of the shortened season. They completely forgot that the team was terrible defensively and had a backup goaltender as their starter.

The difference this season is that their defense is arguably worse off.

Really? I think their defense is a bit better, considering the problems Whitney went through last season. However, they're relying on a lot from Boston's old 3rd pairing-type guy now.

They also added Larsson, Grebs and that other Russkie. I think these are better options than what they had last season.

But i could be wrong.

We'll just have to wait 'n see if Oiler hype finally meets reality. Nuge being out would not be a good start.

Still remember TSN and Oiler fans suggesting that Edmonton would make the playoffs last year because of the shortened season. They completely forgot that the team was terrible defensively and had a backup goaltender as their starter.

The difference this season is that their defense is arguably worse off.

And if a coiler fan said this about a young Canuck you would have no problem with it?

When I watch a game I want to see the best in the world play, and hopefully at games end my best is better than theirs. Sorry, but that is just an ingnorant comment that you wish long term injury to a young up and coming superstar.

First of all, coiler fans have no dignity or respect. So we can ignore whatever they would say about anything.

2) He's not a superstar. He has done next to nothing.

3) Canucks are better than the coilers. Their best does not match up. Whether or not this overrated dud plays or not...

Finally) What's with the coiler sympathy? I really don't get it. They are dirty thugs, and we should not be concerned about their internal problems...

I'm just calling spades spades. Nugget hopkings is one overrated guy, and the coilers are a divisional opponent, so too bad so sad if this dud is injured for another year or so.

And please stick to the issue of the thread. You have a talent for de-railing. :picard:

That sucks for him and he won't be on the top of his game when he comes back too. Hope he kicks the injury bug, he is too talented to just sit and watch from the bench, guy can setup Hall & Eberle for some nice one timers. I have him on one of my fantasy teams and am debating dropping him as he won't be available to November 1st or after.

Archived