The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Lose 3-2 in Shootout

Brad Bellick^

Sedins and Kesler need to be better same goes with Edler Garrison Hamhuis and Bieksa ya Bieksa put up some points the last few games and plus/minus is good but he makes a lot of dumb mistakes and giveaways

still behind this team no matter what happens and not going to panic and get upset over the playoffs until they are mathematically out of the playoffs

i don't expect cheerleaders on this board but if you are going to just post

Choke Fail Hamhuselss Kessler Sisters so on and so on why are you watching the Canucks and why are you even on this board

this is what people were worried about when Torts was playing them that much every night. Hansen was great tonight, and I thought that line had some pretty good shifts. At least they go to the net.

"After they scored their second goal, we sat back. I don't know if we were outworked, but we weren't focused" - Henrik Sedin

Brilliant deduction. How many years have these guys played pro hockey? AVERAGE is the word that best describes this team. An average goalie with average (though overpaid) d-men with below average offensive talent and an abundance of average players. All of these playing with average enthusiasm and effort in an average system.

So is Gillis just going to sit around saying 'its a process' or is he actually gonna get us some secondary scoring solutions?

where are these top line players so widely available this isn't a video game and i am sure Gillis isn't sitting on his ass trying nothing to improve this team

if ownership wants him gone and he is doing poorly he will be fired just like any other GM until then stop acting like you could do a better job

I'm staying on the positive side here.. At least we got a point.. But there have been NO PUCK LUCK for the past weeks.. It's insane how other teams are so lucky and we still outshoot them.. We will bound to get ours eventually.... At least it started off early rather than later on the regular season.. I'm thinking of November is the new October "slow start" for us.

This is definitely a non playoff team. Maybe fringe 8th but watching this game of hockey the Canuck put out is ugly. Hardworking yes, but ugly.

Gillis has to lose his job this summer. We should sell at the deadline and do a FULL committed reset. Kesler can go - the most you'll get is what you see; Edler is the same.

Actually Bure was not great on breakaways. He scored many highlight goals on them but missed far more than he scored.

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Or you were too young to remember. If Bure or Mogilny had a breakway, the puck would almost always end up in the back of the net.

Archived