The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks Vs Ottawa Senators - Thursday November 28

canucktican

3rd period collapse doesn't equal mediocre they played well just couldn't score they didn't get blown out Chicago won because of 2 quick goals San Jose won in OT Florida was a horrible game lucky to get a win don't remember the Dallas and Anaheim games but they played good enough to win just didn't get any scoring and timely saves

Look, I know they played well, I know the effort is there, the game plan is there, what they lack is FINISH.... pretty much everything is there except putting the pack in the opponent's net.... and I'm actually quite confident they'll be able to compete in the playoffs once they re-discover their finishing touches

I'm saying the team is mediocre right now simply because of the results... and the matter of fact is we are close to that elite status, but we're not there yet (we're 3-4-3 against pacific division.. and 2 of those wins were against Oilers and Lames).. and to me, if you're not in the elite company, you're a mediocre team because your chance to compete for the cup is so low that people are gonna question if its even worth it to go in and get swept

I don't really wanna argue with you.. because i know we both love this team and want to see this team do well(confident that they can will do better too).. but I gotta ask, if they're not mediocre, then what do you call them? good?

Archived