The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

Its a message board and being critical isnt being whiny its caring about the team.

you can care about the team all you want. it's certain negative criticism that is un-waranted.

Canucks are down 2-0. Do they need to play better? Sure. Does Edler have to be traded? Or Kassian sent to the AHL? That's jumping the gun a bit...........

They had their chance, they couldn't get it done time to move on. I honestly think the last buyout should be used on Lu, I just don't think he is going to succeed here anymore and needs to move on with a fresh start.

I am ok with 2-3 years of not making the playoffs but watching our young guys grow and start taking over the team.

Me too. At least watching the kids wouldn't be so damn predictable. Cycling in the corners and perimeter shots is played out.

that's a very poor analogy......

of course you're entitled to your opinions, as am I, but keep in mind that ALOT of the criticism is unfair and simply over reactions.

Torts has every right to criticize the team because he is their professional coach. He HAS to point out mistakes but unlike you people he doesn't throw players under the bus. He COACHES players. You people just CRITICISE with zero knowledge of the game, sitting your fat ass on the couch drinking beer.

3311386-1340338763034.jpg

Dude....Torts ripped him a new ahole (they showed it on the msg feed), he was screaming/livid, pointing, walked away and then came back at him and yelled more, then stapled his butt to the bench..

don't think its the peanut gallery being wrong here...lol

And yet people are arguing it's not OK to be ripping on Edler when people who ARE paid for their opinion universally seem to agree he's playing like garbage.

People are just spoiled. Rather than enjoying the fact that their city even has a team, and a good one at that, they complain about it endlessly. Maybe they're just unhappy with their own lives and using it as a proxy to vent their gripes. It's just a hockey game kids. Watch and enjoy or turn it off.

This is a GDT. That means if you are a real hockey fan, you get on an emotional coaster ride watching a game. Maybe that's something you haven't experienced. The rest of us get pssed when one of our players makes a bad or lazy play resulting in a goal against and we get ecstatic when our players make a great play and score. We probably over-react on a GDT, more than we would on a regular thread, (I admit I do). Both for the good and the bad and the ugly. Maybe one day you will also become such a fan of the game.

you can care about the team all you want. it's certain negative criticism that is un-waranted.

Canucks are down 2-0. Do they need to play better? Sure. Does Edler have to be traded? Or Kassian sent to the AHL? That's jumping the gun a bit...........

Edler is a detriment at -13 unless he's paired with a defensively responsible dman which we have like 2 and I love Kass but sending him to utica might be the only thing that turns it around foe him

Archived