The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] War: Nucks 3, Flames 2

TheRussianRocket.

I wanna know what KB was saying to Kass when everyone was in the PB looked like he was telling him to not get into it or do anything stupid ... calming the kid down?

Probably, so he didn't get kicked out too since he was our only tough guy left playing.

He played like a beast after the Giordano penalties.

Edit: except Sestito but he was in the box for a while.

Really liking what I'm seeing from Kassian. He definitely has some speed, vision and hands. If he can keep his mouth shut and gain some confidence, he could be a force.

IT appears Booth has a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome and has lost all feeling and control of his hands.

Bizarre game. The NHL will definitely be sending a message of some kind.

"character win"

Torts elected to shoot second. Home team gets to choose right? Since nux shooters arent so good, he lets lui make a save, and take some pressure off the shooters.

anyone agree?

I was wondering about that too. Never seen the home team shoot second

Really liking what I'm seeing from Kassian. He definitely has some speed, vision and hands. If he can keep his mouth shut and gain some confidence, he could be a force.

IT appears Booth has a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome and has lost all feeling and control of his hands.

Bizarre game. The NHL will definitely be sending a message of some kind.

How about the way Kassian destroyed the calgary player Bouma with two solid punches! I bet by now every team in the NHL wants nothing to do with the Canucks.

Karen Thompson reported on Team 1040 that she talked to Henrik in the elevator a Rogers Arena and he said off the record that he's fine and hopes to play in Edmonton on Tuesday.

He definately would not have played tonight if it was a broken rib.

Bruise for sure.

And I must've missed this one?

VANCOUVER, BC - JANUARY 18: Kellan Lain #54 of the Vancouver Canucks lasted only two seconds into his first NHL game because of this fight with Brad Richardson #15 of the Vancouver Canucks in their NHL game at Rogers Arena January 18, 2014 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

463596065_slide.jpg

Archived