The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

We're not talking about Lack.

If you don't think Luo has been our MVP this season, you clearly haven't been watching the games. Sure he's had a couple of bad games, but he should be the least of our worries.

I've been watching all games and lots of teams not called the Nucks. Lu is not the reason this team is struggling but he is far from the solution and is performing LATELY far below a goalie of his pedigree should. If you cant acknowledge that then you need to go educate yourself about the sport and learn to read stats.

I've been watching all games and lots of teams not called the Nucks. Lu is not the reason this team is struggling but he is far from the solution and is performing LATELY far below a goalie of his pedigree should. If you cant acknowledge that then you need to go educate yourself about the sport and learn to read stats.

That person is right about one thing. Lu isn't the problem we should be debating about.

Everyone trying to defend Lu, ...he hasn't done anything better than the other players on this team.

you're an idiot....i was a keep schnieder guy but lou and lack have both had excellent years and our issue is not, nor has it ever been in net.

anyone who understands anything about hockey knew that before last year and even if you didn't schieder behind the same team in the playoffs should have told you enough

your stupidity makes my eyes bleed, what's next blame lou for not scoring too?

LEARN TO READ

i don't care about you saying the team sucks the issue is you and several others only posting when the team is doing poorly and the proof is when the member count all of a sudden doubles in size after a goal or two for the other team

you and several others are never around posting when the team is playing well the negative only posters is what i take issue with on this board

also if you or any other person calling me out for being a homer or unrealistic you seem to never read my posts also i call out the team as well when they deserve it

Yeah, I did read, you blame Luongo. Also, that last goal never went 5 hole, check your eyes

Archived