The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

You do realize that Luongo has played really well this game and has stolen countless games/points for this team, right? Is he the only player on the team that is not allowed to have a bad patch of games? Like holy crap people, this whole team has been playing so badly for over a month. Luongo has had like maybe 5 or 6 "bad" games this year, but he gets absolutely crucified but this crapty ass fan base.

disregarding this game he has had 3 games in a row where he has looked noticeably shaky in goal

Yes I can. How many clear goal chances did Lack stop last night? Didn't Rask stop Daniel on a break away tonight? But for you guys ,Lu has no chance. BS!! He's the Olympic goaltender FFS. 3 goals on 15 shots and a .8sv %. He hasn't been in the .90% in 4 games. If that floats your boat good on you but that is not good enough for a starter in the NHL.

Nor is it good enough for the defence to play like that and the offense that can't score.

THIS TEAM SUCKS!!! I will say it every damn game the perform like this! I am allowed to say it, now go to bed. Sorry, that you are too afraid of being labled a bandwagoner or "troll".

LEARN TO READ

i don't care about you saying the team sucks the issue is you and several others only posting when the team is doing poorly and the proof is when the member count all of a sudden doubles in size after a goal or two for the other team

you and several others are never around posting when the team is playing well the negative only posters is what i take issue with on this board

also if you or any other person calling me out for being a homer or unrealistic you seem to never read my posts also i call out the team as well when they deserve it

WOW. Just got in....

Hamhuis and Higgings and Richardson injured now? It almost seems impossible.

I've never seen so many key injures to one team before. It's mindblowing.

Canucks are doing really well tonight despite the infirmary. If only Burrows and Dank would wake up :(

Despite our injuries, nowhere near the hole that Crosby left.

Everyone trying to defend Lu, ...he hasn't done anything better than the other players on this team.

Everyone is defending Lu because others are attacking him regardless. Even tho its true that Lu isn't doing any better than the others on the team.

WOW. Just got in....

Canucks are doing really well tonight despite the infirmary. If only Burrows and Dank would wake up :(

If *either* Burrows or Dank would wake up. I'd be happy starting there.

WOW. Just got in....

dank needs some high quality dank to mellow out. guy's playing like nazzy when he lost it

WOW. Just got in....

Richardson's injured :shock: what? I missed most the game due to work.

and WHHHHY HAVEN'T THEY BENCHED HANK YET... :picard:

Archived