The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Stars, March 6

Assistant GM

Who cares? well for starters I do because I am and always will be a fan of the Canucks whether we are at the top of the league or the bottom. I will always stand by our team and cheer for them regardless of how good or bad our team is. If you don't care then why are you even here?

AHL goaltenders here

Wrong, big time. Lack is 4th in the league with a 2.05 GAA & 5th with a 9.26 SV%.

He's also played over 25 games and is applicable with the leagues best goalies and can't be considered a backup...AHL goalie? Think again. Lack is being underrated here and just cause he's 9-10 doesn't mean he's been bad; goal support has thus why he has more losses than wins with those incrediae numbers.

I'd go:

H. Sedin - Kesler - Kassian

Higgins - Schroeder - Burrows

Booth - Matthias - Hansen

Sestito - Dalpe - Archibald

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

Stanton - Garrison

Lack

Markstrom

At this point why not try Kassian on the top line?

Does Kesler always play the Right side when he plays wing? I'd like to see him in Danny's spot on the left side so Henrik can set him up for one timers with his right handed shot. It's been very effective on the PP before so it should work 5-5, plus they can just keep it simple and get some shots on net and clean up the rebounds.

Kes Henrik Kassian

Higgins Schroeder Hansen

Booth Mathias Burrows

Archibald Dalpe sestito

Kassian and Burrows could be switched, but kassian is decent around the net, so hopefully he can clean up the garbage.

Who cares? well for starters I do because I am and always will be a fan of the Canucks whether we are at the top of the league or the bottom. I will always stand by our team and cheer for them regardless of how good or bad our team is. If you don't care then why are you even here?

We will, too. Lets not kid ourselves, but it pains the rest of us to see the team go down this way...

We will, too. Lets not kid ourselves, but it pains the rest of us to see the team go down this way...

Yea,

But you know we fans have been fairly spoiled over the last 6 years and have been able to watch some great hockey and celebrate a lot of wins. I know some will point out we never won the cup and it doesn't matter... But there's 30 teams in the league and only 1 can win, most teams don't even get close.

So if it's our turn now to eat a little humble pie and suffer through more losses than wins for the foreseeable future let's try to suck it up and do it with some class.

I get countless hours of basically free entertainment every year, and I will always cheer for this team. It's the least I can do as a fan.

With Daniel out of the season they team needs to load up the top line if it wants to make it in the playoffs.

Thus I see forwards looking something like this

Higgins - Sedin - Kesler

Hansen - Schroeder - Kassian

Booth - Matthias - Burrows

<whatever>

Base lines off of offensive productivity (5 on 5 points per 60 minutes).

Higgins Sedin Kassian

Archibald Matthias Hansen

Dalpe Kesler Hansen

Booth Richardson Sestito

Weird lines, but they might work. Scratch Burrows.

Hansen so good he plays 2 lines lol ugly

Higgins / Henrik / Kassian

Burrows / Kesler / Hansen

Booth / Richardson / Dalpe

Sestito / Schroeder / Archibald

Edler / Tanev

Hamhuis / Garrison

Stanton / Bieksa

Forward lines do kinda scream we shoulda made a trade? Geez, and I was calling for patience... B)

Higgins / Henrik / Kassian

Burrows / Kesler / Hansen

Booth / Richardson / Dalpe

Sestito / Schroeder / Archibald

Edler / Tanev

Hamhuis / Garrison

Stanton / Bieksa

Forward lines do kinda scream we shoulda made a trade? Geez, and I was calling for patience... B)

Don't like the new guy, Surfer?

plug henrik plug

plug kesler plug

plug mathias kassian(plug)

plug plug plug

defence here

AHL goaltenders here

cup?

if anything henrik looks like the biggest plug. ~85% of team's players have more goals than the sedins this year... just wow.

Archived