The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Seguin 3, Nucks 1

TheRussianRocket.

If I was still the back up I coulda came in and mopped this game up nicely.....

tweeted from Luongo Lol. But still I am fine with this losing, the Canucks aren't going be making the playoffs anyways so mays well get the best draft spot possible.

Lets try to lose with some dignity... and not leave our goalie to the firing squat.

‏@WharnsbyCBC

#Canucks now 3-11-1 since game vs Calgary when Tortorella stormed #Flames dressing room.

VC...that's unfair, though, because the CGY game came after the debacle in SoCal, which for me was the turning point. The 7:00 power plays were the end of this season...

Why the fck is archibald in our line up. Guy cant do jack. Scoring is out problem and torts calls up archibald instead of jensen. Cmon givr jensen a chance. Can do any worse than now right? This team is a joke

Let Jensen develop in the minors for a full season. There is no point bringing him up. This team isn't going to make the playoffs.

Shorty says the Canucks have hit rock bottom. There sure have been a lot of rock bottoms in the past 2 months.

The Canucks are in Madagascar.

They've hit rock bottom a long time ago. They're through rock, through the crust, through the mantle and they've popped up in Madagascar.

Archived