The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I am Wonder Woman (the sheriff). Since there is no PM'ing, I can't wait a round and get a spokesperson and since I've been dying early these past couple games, I might as well get this out to everyone.

Intoewsables is a confirmed mafia. If Captain America (the doctor) could save me, that'd be nice.

vote1 intoewsables

If Batman's a Hero, he might want to target JE as well.

Edit: Unless this would block JE's next investigation. The description is vague.

Edit2: Nevermind.

-Certain roles will not be eligible for watching/tracking/role-blocking. These include Professor X and Thor. Daredevil and all communication-enabling roles also cannot be tracked or watched. If a role-blocker targets Daredevil, Silver Surfer, The Hulk, Deadpool, Wonder Woman, or Dr. Manhattan their actions will be blocked in the following round; all other roles will be blocked that night.

I am Wonder Woman (the sheriff). Since there is no PM'ing, I can't wait a round and get a spokesperson and since I've been dying early these past couple games, I might as well get this out to everyone.

Intoewsables is a confirmed mafia. If Captain America (the doctor) could save me, that'd be nice.

vote1 intoewsables

Haha, I'm interested to see what the play is here.

Vote1 Intoewsables

Good plan coming out with the info due to the lack of PMs. Hopefully Captain America is clean, as we need to keep JE14 alive until it's safe for one of the role switchers to target him.

Batman's a good backup plan, but we do lose our investigation for the round after.

Archived