The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] |March 14 - Vancouver @ Washington - 4PM|

Drouin

I predict another win. Although honestly I wouldn't care if we lost. The real prize for Canucks fans comes at draft day this year. Right now we are on the road against a team that we tie in points for a good pick, I don't think Canucks fans would cry a river full of tears if we lost this.

Keep tanking? Pretty sure we won last game and I rather them make the playoffs...

Do you think it's chance that when Calgary finally tanked after how many seasons, they actually started to get good, young players like Monahan?

It's not luck.

Do you think it's chance that when Calgary finally tanked after how many seasons, they actually started to get good, young players like Monahan?

It's not luck.

I get you're point but this close to the playoffs I rather try and make it. I pay for merchandise and tickets so I want too see the team try there best and go for the playoffs instead of tanking.

I get you're point but this close to the playoffs I rather try and make it. I pay for merchandise and tickets so I want too see the team try there best and go for the playoffs instead of tanking.

I definitely agree. I don't like tanking, but it is what it is. I would rather suck for a few years than so many like Calgary and have to suffer decades of mismanagement and despair.

I am thinking towards the future where we will be in 2-5 years. Tanking is our best option

I love this team to death, I love the Sedins, Kesler, Hamhius, Bieksa, you have guys like Kesler who is whois gotten into injuries by blocking shots! (last year foot, this year Hands olympics), but honestly... there's really no point, in a long term point of view, this years draft they say is not very deep, after doing some following, it's not "weak" as we think, whatever we want? it's available, this draft is almost structured in that manner, that said... they are better off with a top 10 pick, then a pick in the teens. This season is really that lost, Daniel Sedin, Kesler is gone, Santerolli, the list goes on, even if we do come in 8th, we will probably get rocked in 4.

You mean the one that didn't do anything until he got a couple lucky bounces late in the 3rd?

You mean the game where Luongo wasn't even playing?

That's what great players do, show up when it matters the most. Unfortunately for the Canucks their best players aside from Kesler on some nights have been invisible since January.

Ugh, hate 4:00 starts....miss too much (although I listen like a maniac on the drive home from work)

Come on boys, keep the momentum rolling. Go down swinging.

Burr got things rolling, time to follow that lead. I'm calling 3-2 Canucks. Goals from Hammer, Burr (why not) and Hank.

Archived