The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] |March 14 - Vancouver @ Washington - 4PM|

Drouin

in his defense, he does wish it to better the team in the long run.

But that's his deal. I want the team to feel good about themselves and win. So my motive is to cheer for the team now, he can come back and do so later? When he's on board?

And there is no guarantee the team will be bettered with a loss. People feel that catch phrase is a given method to succeed but guess what? No players guarantee that. It's ridiculous...you get a "pick", not guaranteed wins.

I want to win now. Every game.

But that's his deal. I want the team to feel good about themselves and win. So my motive is to cheer for the team now, he can come back and do so later? When he's on board?

do you say that to away team fans at the game too?

"please go home and watch this game on tv. I dont want you messing with my cheering moxie. thank you."

and I dont think you cheering from home makes anyone feel good. about themselves all the way in Washington.

do you say that to away team fans at the game too?

"please go home and watch this game on tv. I dont want you messing with my cheering moxie. thank you."

and I dont think you cheering from home makes anyone feel good. about themselves all the way in Washington.

If away fans are suggesting they want the Canucks to lose they'd be quickly warned on this site...we're dealing with this place, not "at the game". It's different. This is a fan site for people cheering for the team during games first and foremost.

Wins make the team feel good, I didn't say I did.

I'm Not sure if you noticed, but I never said he was good defensively, I just said the -27 stat was overblown. He isn't good at defense, and he isn't in the league because of defence. The guy is here because he can score.

He has 1 less this year than Henrik, Daniel, and Kesler combined.

We desperately could use a player like Ovechkin on this team.

I was never talking about why he is in the NHL or if the Canucks could use him. I was just pointing out how bad he has been defensively.

If away fans are suggesting they want the Canucks to lose they'd be quickly warned. This is a fan site for people cheering for the team during games first and foremost.

Wins make the team feel good, I didn't say I did.

Should tell that to the Hawks and Leafs fans roaming around the board...

Archived