The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks not out yet

Canuckseeesh

i knew it when those bad trades started happening, ballads, booths, kassians, all second and third rate,,,,, minor leaguers, booth is the biggest wool cap ever pulled over an organization on all of the nhl. the guy somehow fooled everyone, just shows that one good year can make a hacker a fortune these days. Gives us fathers the hope that mediocrity is rewarded and only the best make the nhl is a totally untrue. because when i look at the canucks and watch booth, ballard, bieksa, sestito, kassian, and countless others play, i know everyone has a chance at making the nhl if they just will agree toplay for the canucks.

You clearly do not read over your posts before hitting enter. Can anyone actually decipher this sentence or the entire post for that matter for me ?

Oh and in case you missed it Ballard does not play for the Canucks.

Funny to see Lu keeping us alive, seems fitting.

Stars and Coyotes don't have easy schedules, so it's possible they both lose out, although very very unlikely.

At least the Canucks control their fate again, for now anyway.

The Canucks don't control their fate at all...

A single stars win and we're out. That's not controlling your own fate.

A loss by the Canucks tomorrow or a Stars or Yotes win on Tuesday and the Canucks are mathematically eliminated.

I'm just hoping we get that 6th spot right now.

Stars and Coyotes don't have easy schedules, so it's possible they both lose out, although very very unlikely.

Not exactly, we'd still need a miraculous amount of help as well as winning our last 4 in a row. Luongo and the Panthers just didn't allow our thread to snap today.

umm. no we don't because even if we win all our remaining games we still need alot of help

you don't seriously think we're going to make it in now because Florida beat Dallas do you? we;re all being sarcastic the Canucks have no shot

Thanks for the laugh! i'll also let the Flames and Coilers fans know they control their fate too!

umm. no we don't because even if we win all our remaining games we still need alot of help

you don't seriously think we're going to make it in now because Florida beat Dallas do you? we;re all being sarcastic the Canucks have no shot

Pretty sure the guy meant that if we lost tomorrow, we are eliminating ourselves mathematically out of the playoff despite outcome from other game by Dallas or Phoenix. In this way the Canucks are controlling their own fate at least till tomorrow.

The Canucks don't control their fate at all...

A single stars win and we're out. That's not controlling your own fate.

A loss by the Canucks tomorrow or a Stars or Yotes win on Tuesday and the Canucks are mathematically eliminated.

I'm just hoping we get that 6th spot right now.

Not exactly, we'd still need a miraculous amount of help as well as winning our last 4 in a row. Luongo and the Panthers just didn't allow our thread to snap today.

Thanks for the laugh! i'll also let the Flames and Coilers fans know they control their fate too!

I said for now, because of tomorrow's game. Great to see that people will post before fully reading what someone had to say. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure the guy meant that if we lost tomorrow, we are eliminating ourselves mathematically out of the playoff despite outcome from other game by Dallas or Phoenix. In this way the Canucks are controlling their own fate at least till tomorrow.

This. I'd rather the Canucks be eliminated from losing a game as opposed to scoreboard watching.

I said for now, because of tomorrow's game. Great to see that people will post before fully reading what someone had to say. :rolleyes:.

Controlling your own fate means that if you win outright you'll make the playoffs.

I did read what you said, it doesn't mean what you meant it as though.

Vintage Lu

Still in it Dallas has to lose their remaining games

Phoenix as well has to lose their remaining games

We have to start winning all our games & the last two games we got are against Calgary and Edmonton so still alive

Phoenix has to lose all but their last one against Dallas.

Vintage Lu

Still in it Dallas has to lose their remaining games

Phoenix as well has to lose their remaining games

We have to start winning all our games & the last two games we got are against Calgary and Edmonton so still alive

PHX has to lose all their games except a regulation win in their last game of the season against DAL

It's been over for quite a while guys. Don't forget Dallas and Phoenix play each other so someone is going to wind up with two points regardless and that will end it for the Canucks even if they do win their last 4 which is highly unlikely.

Actually, if Phoenix beats Dallas we've still got a chance and they lose all their other games, we're in if we win out.

It's been over for quite a while guys. Don't forget Dallas and Phoenix play each other so someone is going to wind up with two points regardless and that will end it for the Canucks even if they do win their last 4 which is highly unlikely.

It's highly unlikely, but if Dallas loses 4 including their last game against Phoenix, and Phoenix loses their next 3, the Canucks would get in by winning their remaining 4.

Not something any sane fan should be counting on.

Start getting excited about the draft people. That's all we've got now.

Archived