The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Leafs Choking Again

Jiggs50

Makeup call for the missed 4 minute penalty they missed on Kessel. Then they seemed to feel bad for the holding penalty that they made a makeup call and called a weak call on boston

oh I didn't see it, I only caught the last 5 or 6 mins of the third and ot

Winnipeg is embarrassing "Canada's best team" right now.

Phaneuf chasing out beyond the faceoff circle as Winnipeg scores their first goal.

Kessel spends two minutes full minutes in his own zone on one shift, floating uselessly as Winnipeg walks all over the Leafs, draw a penalty and take the lead.

15 years and 113 million spent on that core.

Must win game, last at home....

Gardner is absolutely hopeless - to be fair - the entire Leafs blueline is absolutely hopeless under the pressure of the Jets forecheck.

Bolland gives the puck away at the blueline, and then blows his coverage in the slot, close to no one in particular as the Jets add the 4-2 goal.

I like to see the leafs lose constantly more so that those rejects at CBC and TSN can choke on it for talking all the crap they do about the Canucks.

I'd like to see cup brought back to Canada, just not to Calgary or Toronto.

Except we choked before we even had the chance to choke..

I look at it like at least we've had a decade of success before this failure. Leafs FINALLY made the playoffs last season. It should have been a stepping stone. Instead they're back to mediocrity just a season later.

Canucks didn't choke nothing they had multiple injuries and struggled to get back on the same page for 3 months

Leafs lose Bernier lose 8 straight

Technically that's the same thing, isn't it? An injury caused a slide for the Leafs and they started falling out of playoff contention? Doesn't matter if it's multiple injuries or not. Losing a goalie is huge.

Archived