The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild

MattJVD

are you playing on the Canucks? This is the part I find hilarious......people like to think of themselves as being on the team, when, in fact, you are not. No one thinks the players want to, or will, tank for the season. What fans think, or want has no relevance on the team......it's just words on a discussion board.

No I don't pretend like I play for Canucks, I just understand sports and the pride one takes in their game. I know what it's like to be in their position, down and almost out with just a glimmer of hope. You just don't give up. Why can't I apply that attitude to the team I cheer for?

what a tool JT is. Mathias and kassian worked very very well together last game and he keeps them apart?

It was more Kassian and Richardson, who have had exceptional chemistry in the past. Shawn Matthias was a worthy addition but no question Burrows is the better player and will make that line even better. Also, whether you agree with those statements or not, Shawn Matthias needs to centre a line because Henrik is injured.

Dan Murphy just said JT said that we will probably be seeing the Matthias - Richardson - Kassian line reunited sometime during the game as well.

Sportsnet Pacific @SNETPacific 8m

#Canuck lines against #Wild - Daniel-Kesler-Jensen, Higgins-Matthias-Hansen, Burrows-Richardson-Kassian, Sestito-Dalpe-Booth.

What has Hansen done to keep himself on that 2nd line? Replace Hansen with Kassian on the 2nd line and then slot Hansen on the 3rd line where he belongs.

Archived