The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

I'm only in the 2nd inning, watching it late.

Anyways regarding Upton and how much he and everyone plays is now on Gibbons. I'm sure he's not happy about it, but I heard the announcers saying Gibbons mentioned how Smoak might be the odd man out more then often now. So sounds like Gibbons wants to keep Saunders in the lineup, EE to 1B more often, and Bautista DH, which I credit Gibbons if he sticks to it.

Sucks for Smoak, but Shapiro is to blame for the log jam.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I'm only in the 2nd inning, watching it late.

Anyways regarding Upton and how much he and everyone plays is now on Gibbons. I'm sure he's not happy about it, but I heard the announcers saying Gibbons mentioned how Smoak might be the odd man out more then often now. So sounds like Gibbons wants to keep Saunders in the lineup, EE to 1B more often, and Bautista DH, which I credit Gibbons if he sticks to it.

Sucks for Smoak, but Shapiro is to blame for the log jam.

Upton was saying all the right things...says he is here to help and win a ring..whatever way they want to use him...he is starting in RF tomorrow.

If he is still in the equation I thougnt Cashner looked pretty good.

Edited by ShakyWalton

1 minute ago, ShakyWalton said:

Upton was saying all the right things...says he is here to help and win a ring..whatever way they want to use him...he is starting in RF tomorrow.

Yeah you put it in his perspective, and you don't have to play all the time but when you do take advantage of it, but you get a chance to win the world series pretty good gig I'd say lol.