The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joel Quenneville $25,000 For Game 1 Incident

Then I guess you're not a parent. Because I would imagine alot of mothers out there wouldn't want their kids seeing that while watching a sporting event.

yeah because that was so much worse than all the profanities the mic's pick up every single game...... you can hear about 10+ F bombs every single televised hockey game and football game.....

Another intentionally botched call from the NHL during the playoffs

I watched this play

They showed no replay of the incident live, normally they do.... seems way too frackin fishy to me.

no replay of him grabbing himself??? or the puck over the glass??? because i seen them show the replay of the puck over the glass like 5 times while they were discussing it.

anyone who is offended by that isnt going to make it in this world anyways...

Not so, according to millions the world over...

Point is the guy is on TV. Just because he's involved in a sport doesn't mean standards of decency should be lowered because he was mad and didn't feel like behaving like any other civilized adult in their workplace. Athletes and coaches are expected to be role models and as such should be held to a higher, not a lesser, standard.

I can read what he was saying, but I can't make out the parts that he talks too fast:

"out!" ....????... right in the balls!"

Well, look like he wasn't really adjusting his crouch...

It was because the refs didn't call a puck-over-glass delay of game penalty. If they did, it would have been the third penalty of that type in a row for the Blues. Quenneville was telling the refs to grow some balls and make the call.

Archived