The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A 765 lb woman trying to lose 200 lbs...

Dazzle

o-WORLDS-FATTEST-WOMAN-570.jpg?1

Typ

This is the size the Canucks are looking for

We need both size and skill but her size will definitely bring the Canucks average size to number 1 in the league in terms of weight. Now we need to know if she shoots with her right boob or her left boob.

Are you guys aware of this guy named "Wetbreasts" on bodybuilding.com? Started out wanting to troll the forum last year and they've managed to convince him to change his life. It's a long read and he started out upwards of 700+ pounds and he's lost about 200 pounds so far in a year.

Warning: Some of the pictures early on are pretty gross cause he was trying to troll (he took pics of his "wet breasts" and his unclipped toe nails etc etc)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154206951

Edit: If you want to skip all the trolling and stuff you can go straight to part 2 where it's got cliffs in the opening post. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155033223

Why do they need an ambulance? I'm pretty sure a truck could drag a trailer with that much weight on it. If she can plop herself onto a trailer the guy could drive her to Texas himself.

how does one even get to 765 lbs?

i understand getting to 300 and not really realizing at first....but when you get to 765?!

so many healthy issues.....

That's what I was wondering. Even when I topped out at 208 (now 168), I felt like I couldn't possibly gain more weight. I just don't know how it is possible to get to that size to begin with.

At her weight it is better to have a medical professional, or two, ready to assist in case of complications. I'd think even breathing can tire this lady out, let alone supporting herself against the rocking, rolling and bumping of a long ride in a vehicle. Sad that getting obese is so common, especially at the same time as others are starving.

At her weight it is better to have a medical professional, or two, ready to assist in case of complications. I'd think even breathing can tire this lady out, let alone supporting herself against the rocking, rolling and bumping of a long ride in a vehicle. Sad that getting obese is so common, especially at the same time as others are starving.

This is beyond obesity, this is suicide. I think she wanted to kill herself by just eating a lot. Its either that or she has some type of disease. I mean 765 lbs is not a normal human being weight, that is the weight more reserved for bigger mammals like elephants or sea lions.

This is beyond obesity, this is suicide. I think she wanted to kill herself by just eating a lot. Its either that or she has some type of disease. I mean 765 lbs is not a normal human being weight, that is the weight more reserved for bigger mammals like elephants or sea lions.

death by chocolate?

I'm not shaming her for her weight.

I'm shaming her for "falling in love" with a guy who is 3 years older than her own daughter. That daughter is also the guy's sister-in-law basically.

This is disgusting on so many levels.

I have never been a fan of shaming people, regardless of the reason. It's probably a better idea to worry about your own life first.

Not to mention this wouldn't even be a notable story if she wasn't over 700 lbs. I am sure many people have already told her that being that overweight could have health consequences, so it's good to see she is trying to lose some weight.

Lots of people marry relatives and have much younger partners, it's more common than many realize.

If they are consenting adults, who are we to judge their actions?

If she looses 200 and then gets surgery to lose even more wouldn't she just end up looking like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers after his weight loss? Or do they fix the excess skin issue in that specific surgery?

Archived