The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Damien Cox Joins Sportsnet as Lead Insider

Cox will eventually reveal himself for the bottom feeder he is .. perhaps a social media blitz of unhappy viewers bombarding Sportsnet with invective 'spewage' will have him covering "Cow Patty Contests" in Alberta within the year!

I seriously think Eklund would be a better insider than Cox. LOL

And I seriously think TSN will broadcast NHL games (other than regional ones) before the end of the 12 year TV deal. When they re- signed pretty much all their staff, they prevented Sportnet of quality hockey analyst and the bad coverage of Sportsnet could lower the ratings and eventually, will have sell part of their rights to other networks to have a better return on their investments.

the only analyst people on this board would be happy with would be someone completely new who hasnt had the chance to say anything bad about the canucks yet.... there is nothing wrong with cox.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Canucks.

Cox is a terrible hockey analyst and commentator in his own right.

the only analyst people on this board would be happy with would be someone completely new who hasnt had the chance to say anything bad about the canucks yet.... there is nothing wrong with cox.

Except Canucks fans aren't the only ones complaining:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1666015

Stop turning everything into a Canucks issue. We know what your agenda is.

Trick question. The answer is P.J. Stock.

Don't like him either but there's something about Stock that gets under my skin. I get noticeably angry every time he speaks.

EDIT: This is from my phone. Not sure why it quoted my previous post but I meant to quote the response about Healey

Archived