The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thatcher Demko | #35 | G

Drouin

I bet they signed already just waiting  for the morning to give nix fans something positive to talk tomorrow.  Watch it be demkos idea from his psychology training lol.

this has been demkos master plan all along to endear himself to Canucks fans.

To those bringing it up (even sarcastically), it's not nearly the same situation with Boeser who still has a few years before he hits FA and is definitely good enough that it would be counterproductive to waste that much time in college. I was wary of Demko signing but it's not even remotely a concern with Boeser. 

5 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

You guys realize the reports never said he was signing last night, right?

Only that the reports were coming out last night? Other reports have said he's going to make a decision within a week's time.

Patience, friends.

Bro. Cripplereh has 40+ years of professional hockey knowledge. I think he knows what hes talking about. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

???? Pull the trigger???? Benning has a gun to his head? Which handgun has the best trigger??????

This is a toy!  The Phase plasma 007 makes a MUCH bigger kapow.  :lol:

Edited by Alflives

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think he will or is signed, but there is a part of me that wonders if his dad is trolling again? 

First of all, the reports never said he was going to sign last night, only that the reports were coming in last night. It's been said for some time now that he was going to need some time to make a decision; let him have a little longer.

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

First of all, the reports never said he was going to sign last night, only that the reports were coming in last night. It's been said for some time now that he was going to need some time to make a decision; let him have a little longer.

Truly wise beyond your years jazz