The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The joke that's become the Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers

aqua59

Oilers can't suck forever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC-ANaCncn0

the season was a sham from day 1. It's like the Oilers positioned themselves to suck.

all they did was added Keith Aulie? cmon man... is that not tanking or what. Even Buffalo made 5 free agents signings including a major one in Matt Moulson. Florida added Willie MItchell and David Bolland.

the season was a sham from day 1. It's like the Oilers positioned themselves to suck.

all they did was added Keith Aulie? cmon man... is that not tanking or what. Even Buffalo made 5 free agents signings including a major one in Matt Moulson. Florida added Willie MItchell and David Bolland.

They added Mark Fayne, Benoit Pouliot as well.

I'm really hoping the coil lose tonight. It seems like 1 or 2 more losses will force a change there. It would be in the fans best interests for the losing streak to go a couple more games so that they have to fire Eakins or MacT has to make a big trade. The sooner they make a big change the less chances of them getting to ruin McDavid. I don't want McDavid playing against Vancouver al the time or for the worst managed team in the league to ruin the next Canadian superstar. The coil have already ruined enough talent.

Flames will eventually collapse this season. But at least they're not outright tanking like Edmonton again.

Oilers are the worst-built team I've seen in years. No character guys, franchise guy a one-dimensional, injury-prone winger, coach a moron, GM a moron, owner a meddling idiot, no depth anywhere, everyone on the ice a whiny weakling. It's just BRUTAL. If I was Leon i would have straight up not reported when the morons called him up a season or two early.

Flames will eventually collapse this season. But at least they're not outright tanking like Edmonton again.

Oilers are the worst-built team I've seen in years. No character guys, franchise guy a one-dimensional, injury-prone winger, coach a moron, GM a moron, owner a meddling idiot, no depth anywhere, everyone on the ice a whiny weakling. It's just BRUTAL. If I was Leon i would have straight up not reported when the morons called him up a season or two early.

Hey, don't hold back Ban, tell us how you really feel.....

I don't know if this has been posted already, but the Oilers' owner, Katz, recently tried to force the owner of the Erie Otters to sell him his franchise. The owner of the Otters' owes Katz 4.2 million and Katz was wanting to collect via taking over ownership of the Otters. A federal court in Pennsylvania ordered that the Otters' owner find other means other than selling his team.

I would like to know what the Otters' team is actually worth, and whether Katz was simply trying to (1) take ownership of the Otters, (2) tank for McDavid, (3) have more of a say in how McDavid is developed in Erie.

Calgary is more of a dark horse than a joke.

Sean Monahan is the real deal. Giordano, Brodie and Wideman are solid on D and offence.

We need to find a 4th round pick like Brodie and let him take his time and develop in junior and the minors.

What a steal for the Flames.

So basically what we've had with Tanev and Lack?... Or if that's not good enough for you, (because they were not drafted), we have Cassels who has been lighting it up

Archived