The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Value of] Sedins 2017

In my opinion the Sedins will be as valuable as any superstar in the league in names such as Crosby, Ovi, Perry, etc. The Sedins started to come into their own when Henrik put on an unbelievable performance during the 2009/10 season by winning the Art Ross with 100 + points. Daniel also started to come into his own the following season when he scored 30 + goals and put on an unbelievable performance in the playoffs during our run to the cup. Daniel was once known for his scoring prowess. Hope that he continues to put on goals on the board for the rest of his career with our very own Vancouver Canucks. Henrik is more of passing type of guy. He loves scoring goals from time to time but he often doesn't score now and rather wants to be safe than sorry and passes to either Daniel or Jensen/Burrows. Hank will forever be the captain of this club and hope that he continues to produce just like his brother

In my opinion, the sky is blue. Unless it's cloudy, then it can be gray or sometimes black. Water is wet. And Bure was a really really fast skater. Bure won rookie of the year. He is in the HHOF. Trevor Linden was the captain of the Canucks during the '94 Cup run. We lost to the NY Rangers in game 7. Roberto Luongo's number was 1. He is now playing with the Florida Panthers.

whats with all these 2015, 2016, and now 2017 threads lately???? We are currently in 2014, and it is impossible to predict what it will be like a year from now because we cant just assume everything will stay the same between now and then.

Also theres no point in guessing the value of the twins because we are never going to trade them.... they will either retire from professional hockey as Canucks or leave the NHL and play in Sweden.

In my opinion, the sky is blue. Unless it's cloudy, then it can be gray or sometimes black. Water is wet. And Bure was a really really fast skater. Bure won rookie of the year. He is in the HHOF. Trevor Linden was the captain of the Canucks during the '94 Cup run. We lost to the NY Rangers in game 7. Roberto Luongo's number was 1. He is now playing with the Florida Panthers.

Not to be "that guy" but technically the sky itself isn't actually blue. The blue comes from some sort of molecule reflection thing (I didn't really ever pay attention in Science classes, I just remember that the sky isn't technically blue).

I am going out on a limb here, but you weren't a fan or watching hockey when the twin's were drafted 2 and 3rd overall and very slowly got a better each year...Crosby and Ovie 100pt seasons right away, can't compare these athletes now or in 2017. Is this for real?

The sky can also be orange at times. I've also seen the Northern Lights a couple of times, and part of the sky was green.

In all seriousness, the Sedins were 50 point players last year with a bad offensive coach. Sure their offence dropped off the years before that, but I believe they're still 60-70 point players for the next two seasons, then will probably be worthy of 3rd line duties in 2017 and scoring 30-40 points.

Considering they'll be 3rd liners not playing PK minutes, I'd say they're worth 3.5M in 2017.

You should be more worried that Daniel can continue to produce like his brother. Because for the last season and a half his linemates have been carrying him.

Danny might not ever be the same guy after the Keith, but that said he was starting to look a lot better at the end of last year. Torts refused to put a Hammer on the twins line in games he was being targeted like the game where he was boarded by the Flames at the end of the season.

Archived