The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

I bet you two wouldn’t feel the same way if I got my nipple pierced, so why the double standard? It’s 2018. Time to end that stuff. 

Damn.

dude nipple piercings are rank.  Whole other level of gross.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

I'm a little nervous, I have a job interview on monday!

This isn't for my eventual, well I suppose it could be, career...but a couple weeks ago I handed in my application to join the Courtenay Fire Department as a volunteer firefighter!

I am just trying to open as many doors as possible. Even as a volunteer you get paid for going out on calls, the training takes over a year but I receive the same certifications over time that a professional firefighter would receive. I could then choose to do that as a career if a posting opened up wherever I may be living a few years down the road.

I have really been trying to focus on my personal health, mental and physical. I began to turn everything around just at the beginning of this month and have already lost almost 10LBs and already feel so much better and stronger...I can sort of see the old me coming back out through the mess.

Good luck Diesel.  All the best!

4 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

I woke up this morning in such a good mood, my skin is clear and I thought I was looking good. I seriously took like 30 selfies today with each looking worse than the last and now I just feel like garbage.

Nah. The fact you took 30 some selfies re-affirms your initial position.

• Cheers 1
10 hours ago, riffraff said:

I flipped the bird to a motor home driver.

first time ever.

mixed emotions afterwards.

I used to curse at cars.  My job had an office near South Lake Union in Seattle, and everyday after work it was such a mess, with cars blocking the intersection and crosswalk.  

We now have an office on the other side of town, and the cursing has stopped.