The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Confession: I'm a grown ass man and I own my own house, but I still run up the stairs as fast as I can as if a monster or murderer was chasing me. I don't know why.

Its so the people who live under the stairs dont get you...

goobs_zpsog9dj0ft.gif

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Confession: I'm a grown ass man and I own my own house, but I still run up the stairs as fast as I can as if a monster or murderer was chasing me. I don't know why.

Lol! Out of fear? 

I usually do the same but it's because I got s*** to do. Time spent on stairs is not time well wasted.

was offered a (second) master's degree at the university of toronto this month that COULD land me in a dream job type position. unfortunately, the projected cost of the degree would have been approximately 65k over two years. on top of the bit of debt i already have, i would have been in rough shape in a couple of years.

unfortunately, the 'dream job' scenarios do not pay super great so i would have been seriously burdened by money.

had to reject the offer. broke my stupid heart, and now i'm worried i'm going to spend the next year (or ten) thinking about whether or not i made a mistake

• Upvote 2

Confirmed today that my apartment has bed bugs. This was pretty devastating to me since, although my home isn't immaculate, I'm also not a slob. I think they arrived with some of my mom's stuff from storage when she lived with me for a bit earlier this year. I'm kind of pissed about it to be honest. I've spent the whole day washing and drying, bug bombing and spraying rubbing alcohol around. Let's hope this takes care of it.

2 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

was offered a (second) master's degree at the university of toronto this month that COULD land me in a dream job type position. unfortunately, the projected cost of the degree would have been approximately 65k over two years. on top of the bit of debt i already have, i would have been in rough shape in a couple of years.

unfortunately, the 'dream job' scenarios do not pay super great so i would have been seriously burdened by money.

had to reject the offer. broke my stupid heart, and now i'm worried i'm going to spend the next year (or ten) thinking about whether or not i made a mistake

Can I ask what the nature of the degree and job would have been?

2 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

oh man, work at a job you love. 

1 hour ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Confirmed today that my apartment has bed bugs. This was pretty devastating to me since, although my home isn't immaculate, I'm also not a slob. I think they arrived with some of my mom's stuff from storage when she lived with me for a bit earlier this year. I'm kind of pissed about it to be honest. I've spent the whole day washing and drying, bug bombing and spraying rubbing alcohol around. Let's hope this takes care of it.

it won'txkox9v.jpg