The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Over] Mafia: The Game - Seil, the city of Lies (Brotherhood win)

Dral

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just want to clarify with Dral I get last words.

Why would you add people!? I'm dead and am not going to cheat while dead

Cause you threatened me after you died! I want to show that I have absolutely nothing to hide, and a dead villain who claims to have some kind of mystery information, that I don't know about, yet I wouldn't want to get out the general public is pretty odd.

I am curious to know about it, because its obviously something I don't know about and I fully believe that you are allowed to have last words so just do it already.

If you weren't allowed last words, I am sure Dral would have said that specifically. I am not sure again why you feel the need to clarify it with Dral.

Cause you threatened me after you died! I want to show that I have absolutely nothing to hide, and a dead villain who claims to have some kind of mystery information, that I don't know about, yet I wouldn't want to get out the general public is pretty odd.

I am curious to know about it, because its obviously something I don't know about and I fully believe that you are allowed to have last words so just do it already.

If you weren't allowed last words, I am sure Dral would have said that specifically. I am not sure again why you feel the need to clarify it with Dral.

But why add people?

I wasn't giving any information to people, more so just bugging you and not giving anything specific. You're the one who's making it public right now.

I feel the need to clarify with Dral as it's his game and I want to play by his rules. I have a bit to write and would hate to put it out there to find out it was past my time or something. I'm paranoid to mess with the game..

I'm not going to say anything else unless Dral specifically tells me I can have my last words this late after nightfall.

Sorry to cause this mess was just meant to bug Aladeen.

But why add people?

I wasn't giving any information to people, more so just bugging you and not giving anything specific. You're the one who's making it public right now.

I feel the need to clarify with Dral as it's his game and I want to play by his rules. I have a bit to write and would hate to put it out there to find out it was past my time or something. I'm paranoid to mess with the game..

I'm not going to say anything else unless Dral specifically tells me I can have my last words this late after nightfall.

Sorry to cause this mess was just meant to bug Aladeen.

I am only curious about what you have to say and found it odd that you sent me a message with the title Occult.

I have no idea what the Occult is, I don't know what the tainted is (I am assuming you guys are the mafia) as I said in the PM I am sure to find your Last words Riveting and Enlightening and I hope that Dral allows them.

The more information we have collectively the more likely we are to beat Team Taint. Though I for one will be taking everything you have to say with scepticism because of all this (and the fact that you are on Team Taint)

Yay last words time!!
OK SOOO I'm happy I now don't have to die being the only one knowing what I know.

I WAS THE LACKEY SO THE MAFIA DIDN"T KNOW THIS TILL NOW.

I was a level 3 thief and didn't have regular lackey powers.

I picked to investigate factions to try to get in contact with the mafia!
My two investigations were on Kryten and Aladeen. And they came up as the exact same! Dral said my investigation failed both times. EVEN THOUGH I was unable to be blocked.

What I know about Aladeen from past games is he will absolutely stick to his stories no matter how bad his position looks.

DON'T let him survive another round because he'll probably get another conversion.

Yay last words time!!

OK SOOO I'm happy I now don't have to die being the only one knowing what I know.

I WAS THE LACKEY SO THE MAFIA DIDN"T KNOW THIS TILL NOW.

I was a level 3 thief and didn't have regular lackey powers.

I picked to investigate factions to try to get in contact with the mafia!

My two investigations were on Kryten and Aladeen. And they came up as the exact same! Dral said my investigation failed both times. EVEN THOUGH I was unable to be blocked.

What I know about Aladeen from past games is he will absolutely stick to his stories no matter how bad his position looks.

DON'T let him survive another round because he'll probably get another conversion.

8a857221b438bdbae6c27f4038f7372103a4c61e

Archived