The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Surely a Dman must be recalled for depth because of the Edler injury?

dbutcher

I really don't get, wtf Sanguinetti has to do to get a shot with this team. The guy is a plus 20 at the moment, and his +/- is better than Stanton and Webers in the AHL. Furthermore, he is on pace for 40 points as a D-man, not too far away from the beloved warrior Bieksa's numbers in the AHL either. Canuck Politics 101, once Sang leaves us next year, we will definitely get burned because this guy is ready to get his shot in the NHL.

Man what's up with Corrado? Is he healthy and just sitting because he's behind on the depth chart or is he still injured? I'd rather have Corrado jump back in than Weber

If Edler can't go that is

Man what's up with Corrado? Is he healthy and just sitting because he's behind on the depth chart or is he still injured? I'd rather have Corrado jump back in than Weber

If Edler can't go that is

Corrado apparently has an upper body injury. He hasn't been skating regularly at practice for a few weeks.

I'd love to see Pedan get a shot. We could really use a big nasty d man back there.

Same here. Pair him up with Tanev so he has someone to cover for his mistakes just like Edler.

Not ready yet - leave him to continue developing in Utica

I really don't get, wtf Sanguinetti has to do to get a shot with this team. The guy is a plus 20 at the moment, and his +/- is better than Stanton and Webers in the AHL. Furthermore, he is on pace for 40 points as a D-man, not too far away from the beloved warrior Bieksa's numbers in the AHL either. Canuck Politics 101, once Sang leaves us next year, we will definitely get burned because this guy is ready to get his shot in the NHL.

No we won't

If Edler's out for a long time, this team misses the playoffs by a long way.

Hamhuis - Tanev

Sbisa - Clendening

Stanton - Corrado

Weber

oh boy...

Bieksa should be back some time before the playoffs so to end the season (if Edler is done for the year)

Hamhuis - Tanev

Sbisa - Bieksa

Stanton - Clendening

Corrado

Weber

If we don't have anymore injuries nor add anyone before the deadline despite knowing that Edler is done for the year

Still, we should not make the playoffs with that kind of defense. The only good thing right now is that at least Hamhuis is fresh enough to handle the big minutes because he had a lot of time off due to injury earlier in the season

Archived