The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(E5) Sedins Have Been Contaminated with...

apollo

IMO the Sedins have always been tough...

they take so much verbal, physical abuse from other teams ever since they were drafted yet are able to put it aside and play through it like champs...To me they are the toughest players on the team mentally and physically cause I don't think many guys could do what they do.

This thread is only a loyal Canuck's dreamer blog , the only thread should be on a needle for your lobotomy, calling the Sedins tough is the craziest zombie tale I have ever heard they may have a good game , but tough they are not , I recommend you start dreaming of a Stanley cup instead of dreaming that the twins are tough , thanks for the laugh though lololol , Gretzky was a tougher hockey player and their was only one of him ,I am a twin in real life and I tell you all , if my brother and I had landed ourselves a gig like the twins have , DANG!!!! we would of be the most feared first line in hockey !!! ,instead ??? we have a set of SWEDISH TWINS the rest of the NHL has dubbed ( THE SISTERS ) .

Go back to sleep I wont let the Boogie-man get you .attachicon.gif376685_405100562881861_1391214148_n.jpg

Let me guess, you and you brother were destined for greatness but twin knee injuries took you both out in junior?

I thought you were going to say an Eklund rumour.

Doesn't he have some moronic E number scale classification of his wall splattering system?

Yea it was kind of part of a joke... To be like they actually contaminated a disease... The disease being toughness.

They've always been tough, standing up to cross checks and physical play from often larger opponents. If people haven't been convinced by now then they won't be convinced by this thread.

such a generous definition of tough, lmao. this is a hockey game, not a Ford truck. the ability to take abuse is only a portion of what toughness means -- they take a beating, but don't give one. it's literally a matter of when the other team gets too exhausted of pushing the sedins around, or when they do it illegally and get a penalty. that isn't toughness, that's durability

This thread is only a loyal Canuck's dreamer blog , the only thread should be on a needle for your lobotomy, calling the Sedins tough is the craziest zombie tale I have ever heard they may have a good game , but tough they are not , I recommend you start dreaming of a Stanley cup instead of dreaming that the twins are tough , thanks for the laugh though lololol , Gretzky was a tougher hockey player and their was only one of him ,I am a twin in real life and I tell you all , if my brother and I had landed ourselves a gig like the twins have , DANG!!!! we would of be the most feared first line in hockey !!! ,instead ??? we have a set of SWEDISH TWINS the rest of the NHL has dubbed ( THE SISTERS ) .

Go back to sleep I wont let the Boogie-man get you .attachicon.gif376685_405100562881861_1391214148_n.jpg

Is the term 'bugger off' considered rude where you dwell? ... "bugger off"!! ..

why do people put generational talent up so easily you know who last generational talent was 99 and mario before that bobby orr and howe and richard.

Sorry sidney is a good hockey player but he sure isnt mario or 99

mcdavid had a chance to be a generational talent

I'm not a fan of Crosby or ovy but if they played in Gretzky's era they would have just as many points .

Have u seen those goals Wayne scored? The goalie is half the size and doesn't even butterfly. The fact that 99 is retired league wide is a little bit of a joke. It's not like the NBA retired Jordan's number league wide

such a generous definition of tough, lmao. this is a hockey game, not a Ford truck. the ability to take abuse is only a portion of what toughness means -- they take a beating, but don't give one. it's literally a matter of when the other team gets too exhausted of pushing the sedins around, or when they do it illegally and get a penalty. that isn't toughness, that's durability

Perhaps we should all worry about agreeing on a definition of what toughness is in relation to NHL hockey players then before we worry about whether or not they have those qualities. I don't think anyone's calling them gritty, or aggressive physically, but they do take a lot of abuse and persevere despite that, and that takes a mental toughness as well as being physically able to handle it.

I've heard NHL pros and analyst say they're tough, so that's good enough for me. We can agree to disagree on what definition to use.

5ft 270lb twins don't make to the NHL.

You'd be "the most feared first line in hockey"? No need to be in the NHL then. I already fear for you and your brother. I fear that "Delusions of grandeur" can be genetic.

So you and your brother would be the most feared line in hockey based on what exactly?

The stench of your soured milk breath or that of your soiled BVDs?

The only thing about you that is remotely frightening is your atrocious punctuation and spelling.

Hopefully no one had been foolish enough to issue you a driver's license.

Here's an idea Bonedzone. The next time you feel the need to share your baseless opinion, stop and find the nearest wall outlet. Once found, undo a metal clothes hanger and go fishin inside the outlet.

Where is the minus button? We need to bring it back for this guy.

Really? Two guys who work along the boards better than anyone in the league?.Henriks iron man streak?

The only thing soft here is your post...

They've always been tough, standing up to cross checks and physical play from often larger opponents. If people haven't been convinced by now then they won't be convinced by this thread.

Swedes are descendants of Vikings...toughness is in their blood!

Durability in hockey is a sign of toughness, winning pucks on the walls is gritty, determined work and a sign of toughness. Are they big hitters or fighters? No, but calling them soft is pure and utter BS. (I realize you are not the person that called them soft) The Sedins are a helluva lot closer to tough than soft.

Archived