The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This might make you hate Duncan Keith a little less

So I guess that means that all the charity work that the Sedins do is totally self serving as well, right?

Here's the difference: Sedins wanted theirs under the radar, with no hoopla. I believe I recall that they were asked to make it public in order to generate some motivation to others in the city to follow suit.

They didn't have a camera crew follow them. And they weren't asked to do it, it was their idea.

But don't let this ruin your opportunity to slam the team, as usual.

Here's the difference: Sedins wanted theirs under the radar, with no hoopla. I believe I recall that they were asked to make it public in order to generate some motivation to others in the city to follow suit.

They didn't have a camera crew follow them. And they weren't asked to do it, it was their idea.

But don't let this ruin your opportunity to slam the team, as usual.

Give me a break; I'm not "slamming the team", I'm ridiculing an idiotic thread where a players' charity work is being dismissed by a bunch of people who are even comparing the player to Hitler. Was Keith "asked to do" what he's doing? Did he demand that a camera crew follow him around? If so I would love to see a source. I think the Sedin's charitable work is laudable and I feel that ANY player who does good works should be applauded for it, not compared to one of the most evil men in world history. This thread has degenerated into a bunch of childish mud slinging.

Give me a break; I'm not "slamming the team", I'm ridiculing an idiotic thread where a players' charity work is being dismissed by a bunch of people who are even comparing the player to Hitler. Was Keith "asked to do" what he's doing? Did he demand that a camera crew follow him around? If so I would love to see a source. I think the Sedin's charitable work is laudable and I feel that ANY player who does good works should be applauded for it, not compared to one of the most evil men in world history. This thread has degenerated into a bunch of childish mud slinging.

Well thanks for coming out and participating.

Keith acts all friendly and gropes a disabled girl and people want to hand him an award.

I do that and I get sued and thrown in jail.

This world needs an enema!

That explains a lot.

Probably pressured by the team to try to clean up his image after the amount of embarrassment this scumbag has caused his organization.

2x Norris

2x First team All-Star

2x Olympic Gold Medal

2x Stanley Cup

Such an embarrassment.

Hold up. Did we really compare Duncan Keith to Adolf f***king Hitler in here?

Apparently being a perpetrator of dishonorable acts on a hockey rink is comparable to invoking a genocide and propelling the world into a war that ultimately led to deaths of roughly 50 million people.

I really really really dislike Duncan Keith, but my dislike for the man isnt going to make me lose my grasp on reality or make idiotic comparisons.

Archived