The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Calgary Flames

Mathew Barzal

Questions: Day 2  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We are the underdogs, that's how we need to play.

Playoff series are won in the bottom 6 and in net, so I think we have a good chance in beating them there.

If Lack can steal 1 or 2 games, I think we have a great chance of going 2-2 or 3-2 against them

One of the biggest concern is actually if Lack can withstand the playoff pressure. If he can, nux should be able to win the series. Miller is probably not ready enough to turn it around if lack falters.

Recall heritage classic last yr, bigger stage, and lack couldn't handle it. Fast forward to this season, he has gotten so much better in big games. Playoffs are on another level though. Have to wait and see.

Canucks in 6. Baertschi punishes them. My only concern is goal scoring. We need goals.

11 goals in the past 2 games. Weaker competition, however it's been good practice to feed off going into the playoffs. Calgary is also missing Giordano, and don't exactly have spectacular goaltending. I'd say slightly above average.

A friend and I who're die hard Canucks fans since '93 are coming up from the states. We're American and have been to Vancouver but never between there and Calgary. We're doing a major road trip and depending on how things play out we're prob doing game four in Calgary and game five in Vancouver. My question is how are the roads in April through Kamloops, Banff, etc? Think we'll be alright or are the roads usually pretty clear? Are the roads ever closed during the winter?

A friend and I who're die hard Canucks fans since '93 are coming up from the states. We're American and have been to Vancouver but never between there and Calgary. We're doing a major road trip and depending on how things play out we're prob doing game four in Calgary and game five in Vancouver. My question is how are the roads in April through Kamloops, Banff, etc? Think we'll be alright or are the roads usually pretty clear? Are the roads ever closed during the winter?

You are going to want to constantly check bc highway cams as weather through the mountains is routinely unpredictable. If you do not have winter tires I wouldn't recommend taking the risk of driving form Van to CGY or vice versa

is this the GDT for game 1?

am i the only one that doesnt know what PDSF stands for?

We should have a separate thread pre and post game for every playoff game.

I suppose it is playoff/pacific division semi final

Heard open practice at Rogers is 11am Monday. Hope some of u can make it.

is this the GDT for game 1?

am i the only one that doesnt know what PDSF stands for?

Nope, just pre-series discussion. Once the playoffs start discussion will probably transfer over to the GDT's and PGT's, and the correct answer for the acronym is above!

Roads through winter are bad and sometimes closed but April you're fine roads will be great to drive on

I am pretty much the opposite end of the world in the Czech Republic and have to wake up at 4 am for the games. I would give almost anything to see a live game!!

I want the Canucks to win in 5, but I think 6. The games will probably be tight, but I have a feeling ole Willie there has a couple of aces up his sleeve. He has championship experience at different levels and will offer something that can ignite these boys.

I hope that someone will bring a cut-out of a fire extinguisher to the games!!! Game 1 belongs to us! I know that my lost sleep will be well worth it!! I can't wait!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

Games start here at around mid-day (depending on the timezone they are played in) so at least we can follow them during normal hours.

Archived