The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will you be cheering for now?

-Vintage Canuck-

Who will you be cheering for now?  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes Calgary. Cheer for whomever beat you!

And I have a policy to cheer till the last Canadian team is standing. Shame in our best showing in years, all the Canadian teams played each other... :mellow:

Predicting? Montreal has a shot. But only cuz of Price. Calgary, and their mobile, talented, but SMALL and not deep defense cannot handle Perry & Getzlaf IMO.

I cheer for whoever is going to improve our draft picks!

If any of Calgary, Minnesota, Ottawa, Detroit, NYI or Washington make round 3, Canucks pick will improve a spot for each one that makes it.

The best we can pick is 19th overall, we are currently at 23rd

I have risen from the dead to see how people are responding to the Canucks loss yesterday... But glad to see many are cheering on the Habs. Hopefully it pans out! I like how there is no love for the Wild or Blues...

So great to see you back here!

Yes Calgary. Cheer for whomever beat you!

And I have a policy to cheer till the last Canadian team is standing. Shame in our best showing in years, all the Canadian teams played each other... :mellow:

Predicting? Montreal has a shot. But only cuz of Price. Calgary, and their mobile, talented, but SMALL and not deep defense cannot handle Perry & Getzlaf IMO.

Perhaps this was covered earlier, but wouldn't the Canucks gain a spot or two in this year's draft if the Flames and Wild got to the conference finals? If so, then I'm pulling for both of them, with the Canadiens winning the Cup.

regards,

G.

Ah, I see Mack has touched on this. :)

Archived