The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which was your most entertaining Canucks' season?

Rubik

Linden's 1st year was a lot of fun, they had Reinhart (the best Canadian puck mover of the '80s not named Bourque or Coffey), they took the eventual Cup winners to game 7 OT and the Russians were coming the year after.

The year after was a dud after all the buildup though but it marked a new era.

The start of the Bure era, 1991-92, and the following season, 1992-93, officially put this team on the map as a legit threat, imho. Bure and Linden were just 20 and 21. Nedved 19. Ronning, Lumme and McLean 25. They had veterans in Larionov, Adams, Courtnall, Lidster and Babych kicking around. You could tell that something special was going to happen, and it did. The 94 run was magical.

100%

The Flying Skate Era.

The Heart we had man, God I hope Trevor can recapture that.

2011 for me. Some of the most entertaining hockey I've ever watched. We dominated everyone until we started to get hurt. I was unfortunately too young to remember the WCE era.

Game 7, Cup Final, 2011

It defined this generation of losers, just like 94 did.

I smell a troll.

2010-2011. It was just magical. The Canucks night after night just found new ways to win. It was amazing. We may have just fallen short of a cup, but all of my best memories are from that season. I remember when we blew a 3-0 series lead against Chicago, in game 7 I had to work. I got off at the end of the third, and basically ran as fast as I could home to make it on time for the start of OT. Lu's save on Sharp nearly made my heart stop, and then Burr's goal made me cheer the loudest I've ever cheered. An amazing season it was.

Archived