The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2015 Canucks Training Camp Thread

-Vintage Canuck-

I know right. Elvis trolling is next level though. Here we are discussing his crap instead of the camp.

Not sure why, I even said I wouldn't be able to continue updating my thread as Vintage is now and thanked him. I just linked the old thread in case people wanted to read through it.

Did anyone else hear Vrbata say that he really wanted to try to play with Bo? thought that was kind of interesting.

Also thanks again VC for keeping track of the training camp roster much appreciated bud!

Dangerous second line. Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata. Damn, let's try.

Welcome to pretty much every team in the NHL.

I think Vancouver fans have gotten a little spoiled always having two starters.

Exactly, having two starters usually only lasts one season. Talbot did great whem Lundqvist went down and got traded, Lack and Jones the same. I can only think of Dallas and Detroit with two good starters, Toronto and St Louis a step behind.

I'm more worried about our D than either of those.

Like WAY more worried.

Jokes about Markstrom aside you dont think Millsy still has the goods ? IMHO the D should be on par with last year. I do think we will be slightly better in the goal scoring department this year but no where near the amount we need to be dangerous.

Jokes about Markstrom aside you dont think Millsy still has the goods ? IMHO the D should be on par with last year. I do think we will be slightly better in the goal scoring department this year but no where near the amount we need to be dangerous.

Our D wasn't anything to write home about last year. We should be a bit faster back there and move the puck better but we're also down some grit and still haven't addressed any of the major short comings (dearth of actual top 4/top 2 talent, size particualrly on the right side etc).

Never said anything about 'Millsy'.

Archived