The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa being a boss.

Was a huge fan of Bieksa when he was here, and will still follow him in Anaheim even though I have always hated all 3 California teams, but his effectiveness as a scrapper has declined since his earlier years. He often goes in with a quick cheapy to try and get the upper hand.

in california, that kinda play sells tickets

Kesler will pass the cup to Bieksa to finish this season.

I've seen the future, had a feeling years prior that juice would end up with the Ducks.

Man do I miss him, off ice, and on. Never had to worry about our guys getting messed with when Juice was around

Kesler will pass the cup to Bieksa to finish this season.

I've seen the future, had a feeling years prior that juice would end up with the Ducks.

Man do I miss him, off ice, and on. Never had to worry about our guys getting messed with when Juice was around

Somewhat true. Bieksa picks his spots when he chooses to shed the mitts but I wouldn't go as far as saying nobody messed with the Canucks when he was on the ice.

Somewhat true. Bieksa picks his spots when he chooses to shed the mitts but I wouldn't go as far as saying nobody messed with the Canucks when he was on the ice.

He did pick his fights, can't be fighting every half brained moron that comes up to scrap. That was one of the things I admired about him while he was here, he was intelligent about who he fought and always managed to use that type of play to REALLY boost the team and fans morale during a game;

You're right about "Nobody" messed with the Canucks part, but he sure helped force other teams to play honest or pay. :)

Archived