Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Kings Oct. 13/2015 7:30PM SNV

Robongo

Guess Sutter will move to center?

My guess

Sedins Vrbata

Bae Horvat Burrows

Hansen Sutter virtanen

Sedins have already made it clear they don't want Vrbata on their line - not to mention that Sutter has looked great with them.

I'd sooner expect Burrows on the top line before Vrbata unless Willie just doesn't care what the Sedins want.

Ben Kuzma @benkuzma 7m7 minutes ago

Virtanen: "It's pretty exciting to finally get my first game and a pretty cool place to get it. My family is going to be here." #Canucks

Ben Kuzma @benkuzma 4m4 minutes ago

Virtanen: "Getting a lot of preseason games will help. I can't wait. My energy is high. I want to get a couple of hits on my first shift."

Ben Kuzma ‏@benkuzma 7m7 minutes ago

Virtanen: "It's pretty exciting to finally get my first game and a pretty cool place to get it. My family is going to be here." #Canucks

Ben Kuzma ‏@benkuzma 4m4 minutes ago

Virtanen: "Getting a lot of preseason games will help. I can't wait. My energy is high. I want to get a couple of hits on my first shift."

That's what I'm talking about :emot-parrot::bigblush::towel:

I dont have a source personally but I've read somewhere in CDC that Sedins prefer playing with good forecheckers (Sutter, Burrows)

I don't think they said they didn't want to play with bata but they said last year after burr went back to there line something about preferring to play with a good forechecker... As you said.

More or less said they were happy to not have bata with them. Then bata said he was looking forward to playing with Bo (or something or the sort) this year.

I think both sides realize that having a player like bata who isn't a good forechecker is a little hard on the twins old frames.

Sedins have already made it clear they don't want Vrbata on their line - not to mention that Sutter has looked great with them.

I'd sooner expect Burrows on the top line before Vrbata unless Willie just doesn't care what the Sedins want.

Huh? That's just straight up bs.

Who's going to center the 3rd if Sutter stays?

Archived