The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

You've followed sports long enough to know better Alf;)

Home court advantage,won the season series,No KD or Boogie for game 1 or 2(probably) and Kawhi will be a man on a mission since GS cost him a year plus

I'm pulling for the Raps too, but the NBA is now just too predictable for their Champion.  Love to see the Raptors prove me wrong though.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

That was a given before the season even started, wasn't it?

For the past 10 years it feels like you already know which team going to make the Finals, before the season starts. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-23 said:

For the past 10 years it feels like you already know which team going to make the Finals, before the season starts. 

Yup.  The league makes their big money off TV revenue.  I still enjoy the games on the radio though, regardless.  Best athletes on the planet IMO

• Cheers 1

Hopefully they can handle the pressure tonight and get the biggest win in Raptors franchise history.

Haven't been as nervous for a game since the Eagles vs Patriots Super Bowl  or Canucks vs Bruins game 7.

Hate the Warriors, that dirty donkey Draymond Green will hone in on Kwahi and probably try to rough him up even without Zaza Pachulia and it is well publicized he is playing hurt.

Let's not forget earlier this year when he cheapshotted JV. Let's see him try that with Marc Gasol though now.

I don't know if I can handle watching more than the last few minutes of today's game though...

We'll see I guess...

• Upvote 1