The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN @ NJD | Sunday Nov. 8th | 2PM | SNP/MSG

Baer.

its so strange , I'm watching the n.j feed and they are talking about elders hit and how he always plays on the edge .. i know he's had a couple moments that were iffy but i never saw his as that kind of player ??      is that how he is seen outside of vancouver ?

he does have a bit of a rep for dirty hits. He picks his moments.

its so strange , I'm watching the n.j feed and they are talking about elders hit and how he always plays on the edge .. i know he's had a couple moments that were iffy but i never saw his as that kind of player ??      is that how he is seen outside of vancouver ?

well look at his track record

he gets suspended all the time for players skating into him. if you didnt know what a pussy cat edler is you might think he was a reckless goon

He's had his share of suspensions.  But he's not a mean guy, he does make a brain dead play every now and then.

NJ's intermission color commentator saying that Canucks turnaround was sparked by Miller's reaction to the crap in his crease.

Also praising Virts for going after Farnham, but commenting on new rule that forbids players from taking off helmets - says it's like punching a concrete wall. Virts skinned his knuckles - drew blood he said.

Soooo... did NazzyHankBo get banned?

I regret to tell you....yes.

After a tirade of angry and insulting p/m's and despite trying to move on/ignore him/her, it got annoying like an ear full of mosquito buzz.  And I missed our last goal because of it.  So that was his/her demise...make me miss a goal and you're out.

Tried.  He/she went full Tootoo on me.   So I prusted him/her.

Yeah - I'm watching that feed too.  But remember 2 seasons ago he got suspended 5 games for a hit to the head of .... Hertl was it?  .... SJ, I think.  He's never been the same hitter since that episode - I think it messed with his mind

I regret to tell you....yes.

After a tirade of angry and insulting p/m's and despite trying to move on/ignore him/her, it got annoying like an ear full of mosquito buzz.  And I missed our last goal because of it.  So that was his/her demise...make me miss a goal and you're out.

Tried.  He/she went full Tootoo on me.   So I prusted him/her.

hahahaha 

Archived