The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shooting & Explosions in France

Tortorella's Rant

i have a feeling if isil  does any more terrorism in russia they will wake up the sleeping bear  and then watch out isis will be a blast pattern.  go team pashmerga  they are chomping at the bit to get revenge on them for taking their women and children as sexy slaves, i feel karma us with the kurds on this one and theyll get their revenge  poor families deserve better 

i have a feeling if isil  does any more terrorism in russia they will wake up the sleeping bear  and then watch out isis will be a blast pattern.  go team pashmerga  they are chomping at the bit to get revenge on them for taking their women and children as sexy slaves, i feel karma us with the kurds on this one and theyll get their revenge  poor families deserve better 

Russia was in Afganistan for years and failed, it was their Vietnam.

wat?

I get the impression that some folks here believe that some of us are lumping all Muslims into one group, untrue!

For instance I believe that a radical Muslim is one that wants to kill, subjugate or forcefully convert you, while a moderate is one that wishes to varying degrees that a radical will do the above to you.

I get the impression that some folks here believe that some of us are lumping all Muslims into one group, untrue!

For instance I believe that a radical Muslim is one that wants to kill, subjugate or forcefully convert you, while a moderate is one that wishes to varying degrees that a radical will do the above to you.

what?  I must be misreading your opinion.  Do you believe Muslims, no matter their version of belief, want to see all non-Muslims murdered?

please elaborate.

what?  I must be misreading your opinion.  Do you believe Muslims, no matter their version of belief, want to see all non-Muslims murdered?

please elaborate.

Not all, but the majority of Muslims in the West are going to want to see Islam triumph one way or another when it comes down to it.

good men and woman on all sides will call for peace , they will desperately try to understand why someone would want to harm another human being .  

yet , there will be no peace .   The war has begun .  

while  good people are calling for peace , the other side will be planning the destruction of western society by any means necessary.

sadly , it is time to kill or be killed .

its their children or yours . 

truly terrifying 

From July 2015

France is to review security at all of its munitions depots after 40 grenades, 180 detonators and plastic explosives were stolen from a major base in southern France.

"Very well informed" thieves broke into the Miramas arms depot northwest of Marseille, southern France, in the early hours of Monday after cutting through two wire fences, according to judicial sources.

The Marseille prosecutor has launched an inquiry into “theft via a break-in by an organised gang and fraudulent entry of a military base”.

The defence ministry has also launched an administrative inquiry into the worrying robbery of enough explosives to “blow up any bank or, worse, commit a large-scale attack at a time when the terrorist threat is high in France,” according to TF1, the French TV news channel.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html

There's a time to be an internet troll, but this is not the time nor topic to do so.  

Archived