The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Return of the Flying Skate - TOR @ VAN - SAT - FEB 13 - 4PM - CBC

Green Goblin

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I don't mind the crest design.  For myself I don't see the colours as representing Vancouver.  Those are desert colours.  Although, I guess with all the pollution here now, those colours fit.   Who can see the white topped, green mountains through the yellow orange haze now anyway? :lol:

ps.  Peanut butter is like bacon.  It makes even cow poop taste good. :frantic:

whether it represents vancouver or not i just seem to be drawn towards them. without digging thru the crates i honestly cant tell you what went thru someones head to go from the stick in rink to this color scheme.  ive only lived her since 1996 and these are the jerseys i fell inlove with. if i had money i would buy one ( itll makeup for not buying a millionaires jersey like everyone else! )

the good old SPAGHETTI BOWL!!!

1 minute ago, IrishCanuck5 said:

whether it represents vancouver or not i just seem to be drawn towards them. without digging thru the crates i honestly cant tell you what went thru someones head to go from the stick in rink to this color scheme.  ive only lived her since 1996 and these are the jerseys i fell inlove with. if i had money i would buy one ( itll makeup for not buying a millionaires jersey like everyone else! )

the good old SPAGHETTI BOWL!!!

The stick in rink is more than a stick in a rink.  The rink is the letter C with the hockey stick defining the middle.  Canuck's hockey club as a logo.  The colours represent what one sees from the Colosseum.  Blue water, and green mountains, which are capped in snow.  It's brilliant in its simplicity.  

love my spaghetti.  (Cat meat, of course) :frantic:

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The stick in rink is more than a stick in a rink.  The rink is the letter C with the hockey stick defining the middle.  Canuck's hockey club as a logo.  The colours represent what one sees from the Colosseum.  Blue water, and green mountains, which are capped in snow.  It's brilliant in its simplicity.  

love my spaghetti.  (Cat meat, of course) :frantic:

im well aware of the stick in rink being a C , and the colors do make sense for vancouver ( or course without the orange and yellow smog you speak of! ) these jerseys are not permantent and nor should they be, it's just a blast from the past! win or lose ( obvously win B) )  it's a nice treat to see these jerseys dawned once again. for the folks who didnt get the privilege of seeing them in their hay day. still go stick in rink 98 times out of 100. would be 99 out of 100 but the one time im drunk i know id chose these over the rink. i just hope the nucks destroy the leafs tomorrow. we all know our record when we wore the millionaires jerseys....  

1 minute ago, IrishCanuck5 said:

im well aware of the stick in rink being a C , and the colors do make sense for vancouver ( or course without the orange and yellow smog you speak of! ) these jerseys are not permantent and nor should they be, it's just a blast from the past! win or lose ( obvously win B) )  it's a nice treat to see these jerseys dawned once again. for the folks who didnt get the privilege of seeing them in their hay day. still go stick in rink 98 times out of 100. would be 99 out of 100 but the one time im drunk i know id chose these over the rink. i just hope the nucks destroy the leafs tomorrow. we all know our record when we wore the millionaires jerseys....  

A lot of jersey preference is linked to which was around when people first started following the team or a particular player.

As long as the humiliate the Leafs on a Saturday night, I don't care what they are wearing.

Battle of the titans.

2 teams with the fewest regulation wins battle it out . Loser takes all. 

Loser can be the worst team in the league for  regulation wins.  Toronto bring there crappy 19 win season against our crappy 22 win season.....   THE DRAMA of it all.......

Which team brings the Tank tomorrow.....

Big game for us.   

Just now, Quoted said:

A lot of jersey preference is linked to which was around when people first started following the team or a particular player.

As long as the humiliate the Leafs on a Saturday night, I don't care what they are wearing.

toronto should wear their green st. pats jerseys. you know. just cuz. it's not like their jersey has changed a whole lot since then anyways! 

i agree. aslong as we win, apparel is not important here! 

1 hour ago, Tiger-Hearted said:

Daniel becomes the first 5-goal game in club history and adds 3 assists to break Patrik Sundstrom's 7-point game record. Henrik gets 2 goals and 6 assists(ties Sundstrom's club record) and also records 8 points.

Canucks crumple Leafs 11-2. ::D

And some lucky Safeway winner becomes a millionaire 

Archived