The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sens 3, Nucks 5

TheRussianRocket.

4 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

We beat two average teams, but the month of March is full of teams that have our number. Without edler and sutter that would be a huge risk to take.

Shinkaruk stayed consistent with another -2 in his baby flames debut ;)

1 minute ago, messier's_elbow said:

Entertaining game. Granlund played well. It's only one game but I'm glad I didn't jump the gun and say it was a horrible trade. Virtanen played great in the third. Vrbata didn't play was he a healthy scratch? Looks like a trade is in the works

Vrbata is 'injured' for about a week (it's been a few days already, so his return coincides with the trade deadline)

1 minute ago, Hutton Wink said:

Response was to the third period.  If he played, he wasn't at all noticeable.

he looks like an angry Barney Rubble out there.

Seriously though, hes a decent fourth liner.  He just gets played too much, and is put in a position where he fights when he shouldnt because there is nobody else that can act like a guard dog.

1 minute ago, messier's_elbow said:

Entertaining game. Granlund played well. It's only one game but I'm glad I didn't jump the gun and say it was a horrible trade. Virtanen played great in the third. Vrbata didn't play was he a healthy scratch? Looks like a trade is in the works

Injury 

2 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

he looks like an angry Barney Rubble out there.

Seriously though, hes a decent fourth liner.  He just gets played too much, and is put in a position where he fights when he shouldnt because there is nobody else that can act like a guard dog.

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for him.  Prust was the only guy to take some of that burden, now it's all on him again.  Really need to get our big Russians on D and some more grit up front.

1 minute ago, Blueberries said:

Not surprised by Granlund's effort. He usually has a good first 5 games. 

Was happy we won but again doesn't do us any good.

When you win and your youngs guys do good,it's a good thing even if winning doesn't help much. 

Archived