[4] medium.png @Dion Phaneuf - 0 Points

vs. 

[8] medium.png @Beary Sweet - 15 Points

-------------------------------------

[6] medium.png @maroe - 7 Points

vs. 

[7] medium.png @DoughtysCheck - 18 Points

7 minutes ago, morrissex95 said:

What do you guys think of the trade? Did I get a good return? 

Sorry, I guess a picture of a watermelon as a shark eating another animal wasn't clear enough...

...Yeah man, you totally rocked it.

Just now, D-Money said:

Sorry, I guess a picture of a watermelon as a shark eating another animal wasn't clear enough...

...Yeah man, you totally rocked it.

Thanks bro.

Ladd, Smith and Miller are all available now. 

If you want Ladd, you'll have to give me some reasons as to why he would waive his NMC again, so you'd better be a cup contender. 

On 4/27/2017 at 0:24 PM, Tylez said:

We have a trade to announce:

To Carolina:

Andrew Ladd

Reilly Smith

Colin Miller

2017 Detroit 1st

To Detroit:

Alex Galchenyuk

Alex Petrovic

Matthias Janmark

2017 Minnesota 3rd

@Baer. @Patrick Kane

I would like to thank GM @morrissex95 for his patience during the ongoing negotiations that date back to quite a while ago. As others who have been in trade talks with me may have noticed, I've been replying pretty slowly in April due to finals season. 

I have been wanting to acquire a young top six player with top line potential since I took over as the GM of the Red Wings and created a list of young guys I wanted. We are pleased to acquire one of those guys in Galchenyuk. For some reason he seems to be in the coach's doghouse on his real life Montreal team but we believe that he as a ton of potential to be a top line centre for us going forward. When I first took over this team my priority was to get younger and create cap room, both of which I feel I have accomplished in this deal.

We'd like to thank Andrew Ladd, Reilly Smith, and Colin Miller for their services with the Red Wings. Ladd had a rough go this year and we felt that going to the East would be a good opportunity for him. On a young Hurricanes team that is stacked with young talent, they could easily be in the playoffs quicker than the Red Wings as we are stuck in a uber competitive Western Conference. It was tough also to give up two young talents in Smith and Miller along with a 1st round pick, but I feel like Petrovic and Janmark are worthy replacements.

Thanks also to @Baer. and @Tylez for processing this trade. Looking forward to the summer.

Detroit is interested in moving a couple other big names on the team, including Kopitar, Seabrook, and Kessel. Looking to recover my 1st round pick and/or acquire young NHL ready talent. I'm willing to take back a bad contract in return if that's what it takes. 

Dallas is looking at fielding offers for Mikko Koivu, Dennis Wideman, Jussi Jokinen, and Eddie Lack. PM me if you have interest, I am looking for prospects or young nhl'ers in return - potentially some picks. 

Important dates coming up after playoffs:

The BOG has decided to hold the free agent re-sign phase immediately after playoffs. Negotiations will take place until June 15th, however GMs will need to have their expansion draft exposure lists ready by June 16th. This will let us know who is walking and who is staying ahead of free agency. This format of offseason will likely only take place this year due to the expansion.

Las Vegas will have until June 20th to submit their picks.

On June 25th we will begin our entry draft, followed by Free Agency on the First of July.

On 4/10/2017 at 1:33 PM, Tigs said:

FINAL DRAFT LOTTERY ODDS

1. Carolina Hurricanes via Philadelphia Flyers (17.936%) @morrissex95

2. Anaheim Ducks (12.124%) @Blue Jay 22

3. Vegas Golden Knights (10.321%) @Vrienzy

4. Carolina Hurricanes (10.321%) @morrissex95

5. New Jersey Devils (8.517%) @Mike Vanderhoek

6. Montreal Canadiens (7.615%) @TBD

7. Colorado Avalanche (6.713%) @Go Faulk Yourself

8. Ottawa Senators (5.812%) @Ilya Kovalchuk.

9. Pittsburgh Penguins (5.411%) @Herberts Vasiljevs

10. Tampa Bay Lightning (4.509%) @kj29

11. Vancouver Canucks via Edmonton Oilers (3.106%) @Stamkos

12. Nashville Predators (2.705%) @Jaku

13. Detroit Red Wings (2.204%) @Watermelons

14. Anaheim Ducks via Calgary Flames (1.804%) @Blue Jay 22

15. Arizona Coyotes (0.902%) @Gstank29

On 4/27/2017 at 0:24 PM, Tylez said:

We have a trade to announce:

To Carolina:

Andrew Ladd

Reilly Smith

Colin Miller

2017 Detroit 1st

To Detroit:

Alex Galchenyuk

Alex Petrovic

Matthias Janmark

2017 Minnesota 3rd

@Baer. @Patrick Kane

Since Philly won does this mean Detroit won the draft lottery and are moving into 2nd overall spot? For the record, in the trade that was sent in (confirmed by Carolina as well), it was conditional on Detroit not winning the draft lottery and moving into the top 3. If we moved in then the pick would be pushed to a 2018 1st rounder. Could someone confirm? I don't want to get ahead of myself lol.

10 minutes ago, Watermelons said:

Since Philly won does this mean Detroit won the draft lottery and are moving into 2nd overall spot? For the record, in the trade that was sent in (confirmed by Carolina as well), it was conditional on Detroit not winning the draft lottery and moving into the top 3. If we moved in then the pick would be pushed to a 2018 1st rounder. Could someone confirm? I don't want to get ahead of myself lol.

:lol: 

If so, then that lopsided trade is even worse.

Nick Holden available for a pick.

Jake Muzzin available for a top 7 pick.

Alec Martinez available for a top 7 pick.

Willing to package EDM first with any of these players to trade up or get a young player on a playoff team. 

Draft Lottery Results:

1. New Jersey Devils @Mike Vanderhoek

2. Detroit Red Wings @Watermelons

3. Ottawa Senators @Ilya Kovalchuk.

4. Carolina Hurricanes @morrissex95

5. Anaheim Ducks @Blue Jay 22

6. Las Vegas Golden Knights @Vrienzy

7. Carolina Hurricanes @morrissex95

8. Montreal Canadiens

9. Colorado Avalanche @Go Faulk Yourself

10. Pittsburgh Penguins @Herberts Vasiljevs

11. Tampa Bay Lightning @kj29

12. Vancouver Canucks @Stamkos

13. Nashville Predators @Jaku

14. Anaheim Ducks @Blue Jay 22

15. Arizona Coyotes

17 minutes ago, Watermelons said:

Correct. The 1st Round Pick will be moved to the 2018 draft.

Archived