snizzle_

- Baertschi - Bonino - Vrbata

- Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

- Matthias - Horvat - Jensen

- Kenins - Richardson - Dorsett

- Edler - Tanev

- Clendening - Hamhuis

- Bieksa - Corrado

VAT? Baertschi-Bonino-Vrbata isnt a first line......

- Matthias - Horvat - Jensen

- Edler - Tanev

- Clendening - Hamhuis

- Bieksa - Corrado

Burrows, Higgins, Hansen, Sbisa all Gone?

- Matthias - Horvat - Jensen Burrows

- Edler - Tanev

- Clendening - Hamhuis

- Bieksa - Corrado

1. Baertchi may end up a first liner, but not next year

2. Bonino has a long way to go still as well

I'd like to see a redesigned first line by the 16/17 season, and from there on have the Sedin's play a 2nd line supporting role. However it will likely be 2017 and beyond before that happens.

3. Jensen has been pushed even further down the depth chart, and likely will be pushed further still by the 2015 1st rounder

As others have mentioned, how do everyday NHLers just evaporate? Some of those are potential trade pieces but you don't show anything coming back to explain their disappearance. Also don't get your hopes up about Burrows being gone next season. Slot him in where you had Jensen.

4. Clendening has seemed sturdy thus far, but has yet to prove he is anywhere close to a top4 dman in the NHL. He just got sent down to Utica which isn't helping your case

Edited by Webster6

It took the Sedins 1 year after their draft to make the NHL. Kessel was already a first liner when he came to Toronto.

I'm not saying Burke doesn't like pure offensive players. I'm saying he wants them to make an immediate impact in the NHL.

He was only a 60 point player...he was first line but that was an absurd price and even Burke knew there was more to Kessel

1. Baertchi may end up a first liner, but not next year

2. Bonino has a long way to go still as well

I'd like to see a redesigned first line by the 16/17 season, and from there on have the Sedin's play a 2nd line supporting role. However it will likely be 2017 and beyond before that happens.

3. Jensen has been pushed even further down the depth chart, and likely will be pushed further still by the 2015 1st rounder

As others have mentioned, how do everyday NHLers just evaporate? Some of those are potential trade pieces but you don't show anything coming back to explain their disappearance. Also don't get your hopes up about Burrows being gone next season. Slot him in where you had Jensen.

4. Clendening has seemed sturdy thus far, but has yet to prove he is anywhere close to a top4 dman in the NHL. He just got sent down to Utica which isn't helping your case

ok ill fix it

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Baertschi - Bonino - Vrbata

Matthias - Horvat - Burrows

Kenins - Richardson - Dorsett

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Hamhuis

Bieksa - Corrado

trades:

jensen, hansen, Higgins for picks and draft;

Kylington, G.Carlsson, Chlapik, Hintz, Gagne, and Malgin

ok ill fix it

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Baertschi - Bonino - Vrbata

Matthias - Horvat - Burrows

Kenins - Richardson - Dorsett

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Hamhuis

Bieksa - Corrado

trades:

jensen, hansen, Higgins for picks and draft;

Kylington, G.Carlsson, Chlapik, Hintz, Gagne, and Malgin

Dorsett will leave and Hansen would slot in 4th RW. I hope we resign matthias and get rid of higgins but I could also see it as the other way around and we don't resign him and higgins slots in as 3rd line LW