The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brendan Gaunce | C/LW

b3.

He said tape as in a recording of something that has previously happened...

If he wants to get together and have a play date, and watch the game live then maybe he shoulda said that.

The fact that Eries coach thinks enough of Gaunce to play him on the top line instead of upcoming phenom McDavid should say a lot about his play.

That coach is obviously not very good at player assessment, and has only been watching highlight packages.

This guy has admitted repeatedly he ONLY watches "highlight packages and a few games at the young stars tourny" and then basically insulted everyone who said you've gotta do more than that before writing off a player.

Pears is right he literally ONLY shows up for mediocre games and doesn't show his head anytime Gaunce registers more than a point. he is hyper critical and is basically trolling for attention. I put that clown on ignore a LONG time ago but sadly I keep seeing his posts in your responses :(

He's like a bad cough, he won't go away

Well, he's gone now B)

This guy has admitted repeatedly he ONLY watches "highlight packages and a few games at the young stars tourny" and then basically insulted everyone who said you've gotta do more than that before writing off a player.

Pears is right he literally ONLY shows up for mediocre games and doesn't show his head anytime Gaunce registers more than a point. he is hyper critical and is basically trolling for attention. I put that clown on ignore a LONG time ago but sadly I keep seeing his posts in your responses :(

He's like a bad cough, he won't go away

How do you ignore someone?

@TysonGiuriato

#Canucks prospect Brendan Gaunce scored his 24th goal of the season for the @ErieOtters tonight. Now has 56 points (24-32-56) in 49 games.

Man what an awesome unforeseeable development move. One of our better 2 way prospects gets traded to play on a line with the 2 top scorers in the league.

With Schroeder showing serious potential, Kassian coming into his own, signing fox, gaunce lighting it up with 2 stars and last years draft, our future is getting brighter by the day.

Times are kinda tough at the moment but were in a position that we won't really have to completely tank before climbing back up. Some people don't like this "process" but I'll take it over the Calgary process any day.

• Upvote 4

Man what an awesome unforeseeable development move. One of our better 2 way prospects gets traded to play on a line with the 2 top scorers in the league.

With Schroeder showing serious potential, Kassian coming into his own, signing fox, gaunce lighting it up with 2 stars and last years draft, our future is getting brighter by the day.

Times are kinda tough at the moment but were in a position that we won't really have to completely tank before climbing back up. Some people don't like this "process" but I'll take it over the Calgary process any day.

Ya 4 years from now, this team is going to be similar to Colorado if everything goes well. Hopefully we will also pick up a couple top 5 picks in that time and have a tremendously talented young team moving forward :)

Yes it's getting exciting seeing two full lines of prospects that look more and more like top 6 potential.

Anyone who has watched Gaunce this year can comment on what he's improved on from last year(if anything)? He's at a slightly higher ppg than last year but other than that has he improved?

He has added a Dane Fox to his game. He has also improved his Connor McDavid since last season.

• Upvote 2