The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

He was interviewed after second period in finnish television and he was asked about his goal and he said with all smiles that its big relief to get monkey off his back.

So he knows he has offensive game in him and was disappointed he was unlucky before in this tournament.

3 minutes ago, nergish said:

“Juolevi’s in charge of this game, I’ll yell ya…” - Craig Button

All we want to hear as Nucks fans.

Gotta love the WJC.

Interesting that amongst all the leaf fluffers on TSN  they have 2 of the best youth/draft analysts out there.

Edit. meant  to add with Button and Bobby Mac

Edited by CeeBee51

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

The kid is all over the ice. Very impressed with his quick transition game and his offensive IQ. If we land Dahlin this June. We could have a very good left side D for the next decade.

Dahlin actually plays the right side despite being a left-handed shot.  Juolevi/Dahlin.......

Praying we win the lottery for once...

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

Dahlin actually plays the right side despite being a left-handed shot.  Juolevi/Dahlin.......

Praying we win the lottery for once...

Hmm I didn't know this! that makes it all the more exciting! Hoping for dahlin this year 

Now heading to a shootout, what a stupid way to determine who advances! I understand the necessary of shootouts in group games/regular season games form time contraints, but when it's round robin/playoffs, let them play until somebody scores.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2