The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Beau Bennett to NJ

1 minute ago, Gooseberries said:

I would have done this in a heartbeat. Even for our earlier 3rd

Same here, considering we drafted a RW Bennett is nhl ready now. He has been so injury prone which has ruined his ability to train and get consistant ice time.

He was a beast for the Penticton Vees saw him a couple times and was very impressed back then. Buy low deal by NJ again just like last year and Palmieri trade

This one previously said to be one of the two guys Gillis really wanted in the 2010 draft, the other was Tinordi. Both were taken come time for the Canucks to draft so Gillis traded the pick. as part of the Ballard deal.

I guess none of the options Gillis had that year would have really panned out.

2 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

This one previously said to be one of the two guys Gillis really wanted in the 2010 draft, the other was Tinordi. Both were taken come time for the Canucks to draft so Gillis traded the pick. as part of the Ballard deal.

I guess none of the options Gillis had that year would have really panned out.

mark psyk was the other option, who just got traded, but all of them turned out better then Jensen.  sucks to draft in the late 20's, it really does, unless your good like Chicago.

26 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

mark psyk was the other option, who just got traded, but all of them turned out better then Jensen.  sucks to draft in the late 20's, it really does, unless your good like Chicago.

Jensen was in the next draft. We traded our pick to Florida, and they chose Quinton Howden. But same thing, Howden's looking like a fringe NHLer. 

Archived