The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canadiens' sign F Alexander Radulov [1 year x $5.75M]

Al-mo

12 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Just as recently as 3 years before that we were playing for the cup. Now we're the 3rd worst team in the league...arguably 2nd if Mcdavid doesn't go down with an injury for 40 games.

We had 4 100+ point seasons,  multiple divisional and president titles and a game 7 finals run - it was bound to end as hockey is cyclical in the cap Era. 

What did MTL really accomplish before Bergevin began this overhaul? 

14 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

We had 4 100+ point seasons,  multiple divisional and president titles and a game 7 finals run - it was bound to end as hockey is cyclical in the cap Era. 

Montreal did make it to the ECF two years ago before Price went down with an injury.

Edit: Never mind, didn't follow the conversation.

13 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

Mike RIBEIRO signed a 1 year 1 mil deal with nashville because none of the other 29 teams wanted him. Nashville was a fit.

Montreal also just got Shea Weber, Weber and Radulov weren't exactly best friends after what Radulov pulled off in Nashville.

Montreal is going to be a sh&t storm. 

This could be a 1 year deal too.

We were going to sign Lucic and never once did i hear anyone address the fact that Miller hates his guts

57 minutes ago, Toews said:

I don't believe that there were any issues in the dressing room with Subban. The Canadian media does a good job of smearing star players on their way out.

Subban n plekanic an subban n patceretti (sorry miss spelling the names)had fights in practice last season n the year before. So not everything was fine n dandy 

13 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

How many cups did we win before we started ours?

also, if it wasn't for luongo, we would have been swept in that series. You see we had the worst offence in NHL HISTORY in a 7 game cup series. Yet the Sedins never took heat for that. Great regular season players, but they never could elevate to that next level.

Just now, Yukoncanuck87 said:

Subban n plekanic an subban n patceretti (sorry miss spelling the names)had fights in practice last season n the year before. So not everything was fine n dandy 

And Plekanec himself came out after the trade and said there were no problems with PK in the dressing room.  

1 hour ago, LolClarkson said:

This could be a 1 year deal too.

We were going to sign Lucic and never once did i hear anyone address the fact that Miller hates his guts

Yea but its rumoured around 5 million. Nashville hadn't just traded away one of their star players because of attitude problems either. It's not even close to being the same situation.

I have heard Miller hating his guts being brought up multiple times on these boards. Myself included. 

1 year deal? Why couldn't JB sign him. I'd give him 2 years. 

Great signing. This is a premium hockey player. He didn't slamp around a cabbie, he isn't accused of sexual assault, he went out after curfew. Who cares. Players used to tell stories about sneaking out of the room after curfew like they were war stories when I was growing up. 

During the Oilers hay days it was well reported that many players often used cocaine and partied all night. Patrick Roy got arrested for domestic assault. But this guy missed curfew and he'd the worst team mate in history of NHL. Nonsense. 

Great signing for a goal scorer. 

If he wasn't Russian there would be no attitude issues. 

Archived